Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's organize a protest at/near Redskins Park - I mean, we have nothing to lose!

kgor93

4 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

:rofl89::rofl89::rofl89:

I'm glad those 5 people finally found a just cause to stand up to. This is so important. 

:ols:

My gosh, we finally found something less attended than the Trump Inauguration! (I know. No politics, but it sounded too funny in my head)

18 hours ago, jaybrant said:

I don't know how good these things do but there is a change.org petition making the rounds. Saw it on FB earlier today. Over 5,000 signatures so far.

https://www.change.org/p/redskins-need-to-fire-bruce-allen?recruiter=693283691&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg

Almost as pathetic as big protest rally

Like others said, no need to stand out there and protest this.  Just stop buying gear/tickets until the ship rights itself. While yes Dan still makes money with revenue sharing, trust me the embarrassment of empty seats will have an effect.  Hitting them in the wallet will always get their attention.  

Hi all. I am a recovering alcoholic, sober for 30 years, and I want to know what we are protesting? I have lost jobs, smacked up cars, lost friends and family because of SA. Protest The SM firing? Not being nice to poor little SM? Well SM was not nice to us if he was drinking on the job. Maybe some of you do not understand alcoholics at all. The disease gets worse as time goes by, left untreated, even if you do not drink. If you drink it is worse every day. SM may have been barey fine 18 mos ago but now he most likey is not. Do you want your kids or your wife being operated on by a surgeon that is a active alcoholic?  Yes he was fired, breaks my heart lol, it is called tough love. The more you carry a drunk the more he will take advantage. Maybe this is a wake up call for him before he kills your family on the highway. Grow up. Yes DS is a jerk because he hired a known drinker? Give me a break. They gave SM a chance to be a decent person and he rewarded them by being a drunk.Owners have huge investments and they want competent people in charge not some drunk who most likely was a embarrassment to the team if he was showing up drunk.Oh we are mad that we did not roll over and make the 4th quarter interception king the highest paid QB in the game with a LTD. Now KC is mad at BA for  being a hard bargainer. KC is going to threaten us saying he will not take a LTD as long as BA is here? So we want BA fired so we can give KC what he wants. What a joke. Kirk look at ints you threw to cost us games last year. Where were all the offers Mr. KC? SF, Browns, Denver knocking down the door for him? So now you are going to be a good soldier and sign your paltry Redskin offer of only 24 million dollars a year. What a trooper. There will be better QB's than you available next season so tread softly. Oh protest letting our two WR go? If JD comes through, and he should, after all he was a SM draft choice lol, and we have Pryor who is a good guy, we just got bigger, younger, hungrier, and saved money at WR plus we should be better in the red zone with their jumping ability. Baker, well I did like CB but he was part of the wonderful D line we had last year thanks to SM. Maybe we should let him walk and get someone younger and more consistent. Ya, thats a reason to protest lol. Of all the things to protest in this world do you guys really want to waste time protesting the team you are supposed to love?

Just now, skinfan2k said:

We got rid of 2 30 yr WRs, we added a legit Safety.  We added two interior lineman.  We added a WR that can play between the hashes.  

I thought swearinger kind of sucked? 3rd team at age 25.  Two interior lineman who aren't better than anyone we have, just two guys. An apparently uber talented, but unproven project wide receiver. Might end up being good.  So, our receiving core is not as good. Hard to see our d-line is much different. Maybe I'm wrong about the safety.

1 hour ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

Hi all. I am a recovering alcoholic, sober for 30 years, and I want to know what we are protesting? I have lost jobs, smacked up cars, lost friends and family because of SA. Protest The SM firing? Not being nice to poor little SM? Well SM was not nice to us if he was drinking on the job. Maybe some of you do not understand alcoholics at all. The disease gets worse as time goes by, left untreated, even if you do not drink. If you drink it is worse every day. SM may have been barey fine 18 mos ago but now he most likey is not. Do you want your kids or your wife being operated on by a surgeon that is a active alcoholic?  Yes he was fired, breaks my heart lol, it is called tough love. The more you carry a drunk the more he will take advantage. Maybe this is a wake up call for him before he kills your family on the highway. Grow up. Yes DS is a jerk because he hired a known drinker? Give me a break. They gave SM a chance to be a decent person and he rewarded them by being a drunk.Owners have huge investments and they want competent people in charge not some drunk who most likely was a embarrassment to the team if he was showing up drunk.Oh we are mad that we did not roll over and make the 4th quarter interception king the highest paid QB in the game with a LTD. Now KC is mad at BA for  being a hard bargainer. KC is going to threaten us saying he will not take a LTD as long as BA is here? So we want BA fired so we can give KC what he wants. What a joke. Kirk look at ints you threw to cost us games last year. Where were all the offers Mr. KC? SF, Browns, Denver knocking down the door for him? So now you are going to be a good soldier and sign your paltry Redskin offer of only 24 million dollars a year. What a trooper. There will be better QB's than you available next season so tread softly. Oh protest letting our two WR go? If JD comes through, and he should, after all he was a SM draft choice lol, and we have Pryor who is a good guy, we just got bigger, younger, hungrier, and saved money at WR plus we should be better in the red zone with their jumping ability. Baker, well I did like CB but he was part of the wonderful D line we had last year thanks to SM. Maybe we should let him walk and get someone younger and more consistent. Ya, thats a reason to protest lol. Of all the things to protest in this world do you guys really want to waste time protesting the team you are supposed to love?

Great post and I agree, but you need to hit some paragraphs anonymous meetings.

IMO, the best way to show our displeasure as Redskins fans is to do whatever we can to "torpedo" Snyder's plans for the new stadium.  

He can choose to ignore all the other forms of protest, but this one hits him in the only place that he apparently cares about - his wallet.  New stadiums have typically added significantly to the valuation of franchises and play to the egos of owners.  

Target our anger on not supporting a new stadium.

13 minutes ago, jjpomeroy said:

IMO, the best way to show our displeasure as Redskins fans is to do whatever we can to "torpedo" Snyder's plans for the new stadium.  

He can choose to ignore all the other forms of protest, but this one hits him in the only place that he apparently cares about - his wallet.  New stadiums have typically added significantly to the valuation of franchises and play to the egos of owners.  

Target our anger on not supporting a new stadium.

But I really want a new stadium.  

We can all piss and moan but there really isn't anything we can do that could be organized on a big enough scale.  You want things to change?  Go get $4billion and buy the team.  

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

I thought swearinger kind of sucked? 3rd team at age 25.  Two interior lineman who aren't better than anyone we have, just two guys. An apparently uber talented, but unproven project wide receiver. Might end up being good.  So, our receiving core is not as good. Hard to see our d-line is much different. Maybe I'm wrong about the safety.

Do you think pos the D linemen were signed for decent backups?You act like Baker was Reggie White. Maybe he didn't want to be here, the guys we signed must want to be here. Our receiving core is younger, taller, cheaper, and red zone friendly with their jumping abiity and Djax and PG left pretty quick when they had the chance. Safety has to be better than what we had.

5 minutes ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

Do you think pos the D linemen were signed for decent backups?You act like Baker was Reggie White. Maybe he didn't want to be here, the guys we signed must want to be here. Our receiving core is younger, taller, cheaper, and red zone friendly with their jumping abiity and Djax and PG left pretty quick when they had the chance. Safety has to be better than what we had.

I suspect the d lineman where brought here to start, but drafting a couple d lineman in the first two rounds may change my mind on that.  Otherwise they look like the last group of d line FAs we brought in. Probably will be just as effective as they were.

So far Doctson is a no show and who knows about Pryor.  Your point about our receivers leaving in a hurry is valid, but it's very difficult to say we are better at the position at this point.

Archived