Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

Since the Giants eliminated the Redskins, do any of you feel any happiness that Green Bay smoked them today? Or is it irrelevant to you because our Skins aren't involved in the postseason? Anyone happy that Odell threw a fit in the locker room, busting a hole in the wall and banging his head into the wall? 

I'm definitely happy that the Giants are eliminated. But I'm also a little more disappointed that we didn't beat them last week after seeing their performance today against GB. Supports the thought that we just choked last week rather than simply being beaten by the better team.

1 minute ago, VeroViper said:

I'm definitely happy that the Giants are eliminated. But I'm also a little more disappointed that we didn't beat them last week after seeing their performance today against GB. Supports the thought that we just choked last week rather than simply being beaten by the better team.

giants are still the better team than us. packers are better than the giants. both things are true.

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

giants are still the better team than us. packers are better than the giants. both things are true.

Probably true. But I really don't believe the Giants are THAT much better than us. Just saying I think it was more of a choke job on our part last week rather than the Giants truly beating us down.

1 minute ago, VeroViper said:

Probably true. But I really don't believe the Giants are THAT much better than us. Just saying I think it was more of a choke job on our part last week rather than the Giants truly beating us down.

that's true. we definitely choked in a winnable game. i think at this point we're better than them on offense, while they're better than us on defense. well, until tonight :rofl89:

2 minutes ago, Cliffmark1 said:

The giants should have rested against us and focused on this game. 

That's what I was thinking. Maybe would have been more hungrier for a win after 2 losses in a row. Oh well, we would have gone to Seattle and probably lost another playoff game to them for the umteenth time.

2 minutes ago, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

I'm pretty sure that is false. How can anything I have done be a violation? I simply asked interesting Redskin questions which a lot of people happily gave their opinions. Not one person had a problem with it besides you. Don't worry I'll never start another thread ever again.

The rules that you said you read when you were given permission to post here.

http://es.redskins.com/announcement/11-forum-rules-and-guidelines/

You seem like a nice enough dude.  Sometimes less is more initially, though.

3 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

That's what I was thinking. Maybe would have been more hungrier for a win after 2 losses in a row. Oh well, we would have gone to Seattle and probably lost another playoff game to them for the umteenth time.

but would we get to see TW punch Richard Sherman again?

Just now, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

I think I ventured into Nazi Germany by mistake.

Get used to the rules. They are there for a reason. Its a large board with many members.

A lot of posters will try to help newcomers out or people that violate rules unknowingly. Its called community man.

No biggie. httr

Archived