Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

23 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

I honestly don't know what women see in him. He's not really a handsome guy (no Hibbert). He's a very personable and kind guy, but an ego the size of Estonia. Other then the paycheck, I'm not seeing the physical attraction. Then again, I'm not a woman.

Physical attraction doesn't matter as much as you think it does, and varies wildly between women.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

This dummy got her name tatted on his arm.  Not sure what will dry first...the ink or his tears when his ex takes him to the cleaners. 

I am immediately reminded of that story that came out about her when III first signed his contract here, and this chick goes out like immediately to try and buy a Bentley.

Yeah... she's gonna slaughter his ass, especially if those rumors about him being unfaithful (which seemed stupid at the time) were also based in some kind of reality.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I am immediately reminded of that story that came out about her when III first signe d hus contract here, and this chick goes out like immediately to try and buy a Bentley.

Yeah... she's gonna rake slaughter his ass, especially if those rumors about him being unfaithful (which seemed stupid at the time) were also based in some kind of reality.

Remember the rumors of him sexting some girl on his wedding day?

I just can't fathom how stupid he is.  Now there's a kid involved as well.  Dude should have just stayed single.  Paychecks gonna be going down the drain.  Idiot. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Remember the rumors of him sexting some girl on his wedding day?

I just can't fathom how stupid he is.  Now there's a kid involved as well.  Dude should have just stayed single.  Paychecks gonna be going down the drain.  Idiot. 

Yeah I gotta admit, now that its been awhile since he mattered here, I am sorta seeing why so many people (not fans here, people that were around him) were so quick to turn on him after 2012.  I was quick to defend him when people went in on him with personal ****, but I always felt like he had this carefully crafted "brand" that his entire family was in on.

One quality in a person that is worth my time, is 100% genuine and unfiltered. No hidden messages, no passive aggressiveness, etc.

Just seemed like he had a mind like a danger room with an electrified current running through the floor. Eventually people just seemed to get turned off one by one. A dude like Jay probably hated him from the start.

I also never understand why some pro athletes get married so young roght out of the gate. Just a guaranteed disaster.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Oh, remember that criminal conviction a guy got for blackmail attempt? It wasn't Robert in the tape.

Word on the street is, it's multiple people from basketball team on the tape. And that maybe a teammate was also helping her be unfaithful (though if that was in retaliation for something, I don't know.)  

What's the saying, if you want to keep your heroes make sure you never meet them? I thought that story from BustedCoverage was nonsense or distorted but it's possible it's not.  The woman who was subject of that story and alleged sexting correspondence was asking him to delete the old posts recently but just before divorce filing.  And she just started following RGDerp on instagram again.  Not saying old Meredith is involved but just saying I bet he's trying to avoid that old rumor being part of divorce.  unfortunately for him, he married someone who was already run through by athletes so he can't use her prior history in divorce proceedings unless it continued.

Robert's metier seems to be finding new ways in which NOT to learn from his time in the league (and life.)

I don't even know how I saw a link, I wasn't on Lipstick Alley but I went there after I saw the TMZ link fo sho.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah I gotta admit, now that its been awhile since he mattered here, I am sorta seeing why so many people (not fans here, people that were around him) were so quick to turn on him after 2012.  I was quick to defend him when people went in on him with personal ****, but I always felt like he had this carefully crafted "brand" that his entire family was in on.

One quality in a person that is worth my time, is 100% genuine and unfiltered. No hidden messages, no passive aggressiveness, etc.

Just seemed like he had a mind like a danger room with an electrified current running through the floor. Eventually people just seemed to get turned off one by one. A dude like Jay probably hated him from the start.

I also never understand why some pro athletes get married so young roght out of the gate. Just a guaranteed disaster.

I'll never forget that folks in our fanbase bought him things off his wedding registry hahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

One quality in a peson that is worth my time, is 100% genuine and unfiltered. No hidden messages, no passive aggressiveness, etc.

Gots to agree with you on this. As with anything, the people on either side are probably wrong on some account, be it a particular charge or defense, but humans are rarely right in all specifics, but a general case can be right.  For me, once he started sounding like Brunell and Campbell when it came to praise/blame, I agreed he needed a kick in the pants.  Sometimes I still get the feeling with him that this is who he is, minus some sexual tawdriness (but maybe not, dude tattooed himself after, what a few months for this new chick?), that he is a cornball and that his parents souped him up so much (and he did, admittedly, have a great career at Baylor and a rookie year) that he just can't see it anymore.

That said, maybe he has changed but changing professionally doesn't mean you're making all the right moves personally.  So maybe this girl is healthier seeming than Becky (heh) and he trusts her more than he ever did anyone else, but it just seem real dumb to be getting tats (generally) but particularly after...months? month?

I still hope for the best for him, I don't think he's a scumbag or anything, but just dumb.  Would you see Andrew Luck doing this stuff, hell no!!! (it's a joke, people)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

I'll never forget that folks in our fanbase bought him things off his wedding registry hahahahahahahahahaha

That was just dumb.  Put aside whatever may be about the two of them,  the dude just signed a damn NFL top-2 pick contract.  His family on both sides wasn't desperately poor.  What was need other than getting caught up in that proposal story and two "devout" people just being total role models for the fanbase. 

• Like 1

My thing is this...at least let the dust settle from your divorce before getting names tatted on yourself.  I mean, if there were any infidelities going on, this tat ain't a good look and her lawyers are gonna have a field day. 

I mean, this dude JUST had a kid last year...how long has the other girl been in the picture? 

Oh, Robert...SMH. 

Takes a lot for Josh Gordon to not be considered the dumbest guy on the Browns. 

17 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

At the time I didn't think much of it because we were all caught up in the RGIII hoopla,but only now does it finally occur to me just how ****ing creepy that was. 

5 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

My thing is this...at least let the dust settle from your divorce before getting names tatted on yourself.  I mean, if there were any infidelities going on, this tat ain't a good look and her lawyers are gonna have a field day. 

I mean, this dude JUST had a kid last year...how long has the other girl been in the picture? 

Oh, Robert...SMH. 

Takes a lot for Josh Gordon to not be considered the dumbest guy on the Browns. 

Imagine the conversation with your friend.  He's been separated, things didn't work out with his wife, maybe she even was a long-con diggin' tramp.  I don't know.  So he meets someone.

One of the first things you say, "um, Rob G, what's the deal here? Shouldn't you hold off until divorce is final, not even just for appearances but because you're not in the right state of mind? Go to a strip club, or read a bible verse or two, but maybe hold off. "

RGDuh: Yeah, but this girl she's special man. She's an athlete so she knows what it's like...

you: Oh, so she getting paid too so it's not a scam type situation?

RGDuh: She's a heptathlete from Estonia.

You: Christ.  Heptathlete? Estonia? So she's in great shape but she would still be seeing dollar signs. Continue

RGDuh: you don't understand, she's so nice, she's different from almost all the American girls I've met. I don't know how but I think she cares about me for me.

You: So, wrapping this up, because I can see this is going in a bad direction.  Can you at least just date this girl for a bit, read each other platitudes and those athlete motivational sayings that just take the same two verb-subject parts and refigure them to sound deep?  Because you're not even legally divorced yet dude.

hey, what's that on your arm? 

RGDuh: Grete. It's her name.

You: **** it

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Oh, remember that criminal conviction a guy got for blackmail attempt? It wasn't Robert in the tape.

Word on the street is, it's multiple people from basketball team on the tape. And that maybe a teammate was also helping her be unfaithful (though if that was in retaliation for something, I don't know.)  

What's the saying, if you want to keep your heroes make sure you never meet them? I thought that story from BustedCoverage was nonsense or distorted but it's possible it's not.  The woman who was subject of that story and alleged sexting correspondence was asking him to delete the old posts recently but just before divorce filing.  And she just started following RGDerp on instagram again.  Not saying old Meredith is involved but just saying I bet he's trying to avoid that old rumor being part of divorce.  unfortunately for him, he married someone who was already run through by athletes so he can't use her prior history in divorce proceedings unless it continued.

Robert's metier seems to be finding new ways in which NOT to learn from his time in the league (and life.)

I don't even know how I saw a link, I wasn't on Lipstick Alley but I went there after I saw the TMZ link fo sho.

54824360.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

pic

I was editing some things and just spilled out for that post and so no organization.

The blackmail tape, word is that it wasn't Robert getting blackmailed.  This provides further context to some of what we had heard even years ago. it also changes how you look at his decision because it's highly unlikely no one took him aside and said, "hey, um, maybe try to date someone else."  It also supports the idea that maybe he doesn't think things through with romantic situations, hence a tat.  So the more info I find out, the more it reminds me that it's best that you don't get to know your heroes, or other people you admire or respect for their accomplishments. 

I encountered this on Lipstick Alley, a black gossip site, because even TMZ actually only gave the basics.  But this reminded me of that BustedCoverage report on his wedding day sexts. Now, we do know his groomsman texted her, and whether the sexts were legit or not isn't the issue (at first) but in light of the woman's request to have story deleted years after the fact just before this divorce **** hits the news.  Well, it raises some eyebrows, don't it?

Robert's expertise, his occupation seems to be not learning very much or at least not learning quickly, and finding a way to mess up even those opportunities.

Edited by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin