Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the worst possible thing you can eat?

Springfield

Stick with fresh or frozen veggies instead of canned goods. Eat Asparagus, put spinach leafs of your sandwich instead of lettuce, eat kale, broccoli.

Eat a banana a day for potassium.

Grill meat products instead of frying them. Don't eat pork & fish. Eat Chicken.

Drink coffee instead of soda if u must have cafenine. Drink 7 glasses of water per day.

Take vitamin pills on a regular basis.

Ā 

Hope this helps.

Stick with fresh or frozen veggies instead of canned goods. Eat Asparagus, put spinach leafs of your sandwich instead of lettuce, eat kale, broccoli.

Eat a banana a day for potassium.

Grill meat products instead of frying them. Don't eat pork & fish. Eat Chicken.

Drink coffee instead of soda if u must have cafenine. Drink 7 glasses of water per day.

Take vitamin pills on a regular basis.

Ā 

Hope this helps.

That's odd. Ā Fatty pork I could see but there is lean pork, fish is one of the best sources of protein there is. Ā Especially fatty fish. Ā I eat a lot of fish per my docs instructions. Ā Salmon mostly but I catch and keep as much trout as the law will allow.

Ā 

I have no problem with tofu. So long as it's fried. Ā  :lol:

An equestrian. Those chaps are to thin to take the leather/horse taste off.

Am I right skinsmarydu?

Love ya all.

Wow, didn't know I was the official whatever...good thing I read the whole thread!Ā  (I was gonna say liver...it smells awesome when it's cooking, but just rots once it gets into your mouth.) :lol:Ā 

Soda & anything fried. Technically, anything you haven't made with your own two hands is sketchy. We've found that we think about it more & come up with new spices/seasonings to make it a "recipe".Ā  Every once in a while I'll pick up an already cookedĀ rotisserie chicken, but that's as far as it goes.Ā 

Ā 

The other thing killing Americans is their addiction to prescription drugs.Ā  Everyone is on high blood pressure meds due to their reliance on high sodium packaged foods.Ā  It's a no win situation unless you eat nothing but foods from the meat and produce section.Ā  Stop the chemical madness.Ā  But that easy mac is so easy.Ā  :)Ā  A pill will lower your cholesterol and blood pressure.Ā  All hail prescription drugs!

Ā 

Okay, we found the issue where Chip leans left. No there was one. ;)

Ā 

Agreeing with everything I'm reading from ya so far. Overmedification and additives are big problems.

Dunkin Donuts is on UP right now, talking about their new doughnut named for the show.

Does Steve Kornacki even know that there's no oven in any of their stores? (the DD dude explained how the filling gets in...blech.)

Overmedification and additives are big problems.

And ibuprofen and birth control is in tap water. Just an fyi...it's really hard to filter every frickin' thing we put in ourselves before it has to go back into ourselves.

Source: some science mag in hubby's bathroom.

I used to eat at Rays Hell Burger and get the monster steak and cheese frequently. It was a beast but probably the unhealthiest thing I ate.

Two years ago I stopped and started going to the Pho place across the street from it. I had Rays two days and I thought I was going to die all night. I even woke up still tasting the oil next morning.

As soon as I see hydrogenated on the ingredients list, I put it back on the shelf. Far worse is the new interesterified oils.

Ā 

What's worse is this generation of doctors grew up believing and eating these oils.Ā  My sister in laws doctor just put her on cholesterol meds and had her switch from butter to smart balance.Ā  It's not too smart to eat smart balance.Ā  I try and explain to folks that doctors aren't nutritionists.Ā  Being a doctor doesn't necessarily mean they know what's best for you to eat.

Ā 

I love this country :)

Instead of butter try a small amount of olive oil with a dash of garlic.Ā  If you like a little extra salt, throw it in, but the garlic is a good salt sub, and better for the heart.Ā  Less chol.

Mrs. Dash isn't too bad, either.Ā  We get most spices at the farmer's market, but anything beats butter/congealed industrial stuff.

Archived