Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alien: Covenant Trailer 1st post

steveo21

I'll likely check it out - have all the others. Hicks returning sounds good. I've always been a fan of Michael Biehn...

I thought he died when the ship crashed (Alien 3 - worst of the lot crippled the story line).

Bill Paxton (Hudson from Aliens) wants in on Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5!

"Woopie ****in doo"

"How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!"

Um, did anybody remind Bill that he clearly died during the attack on the lab? Is he going to be in a flashback or something?

"This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons, and no training."

"Why don't you put her in charge?!?"

• Like 3

Um, did anybody remind Bill that he clearly died during the attack on the lab? Is he going to be in a flashback or something?

"This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons, and no training."

"Why don't you put her in charge?!?"

He didn't clearly died in the lab, we just supposed he did. I understand he could manage to escape from the alien hug, but surviving a nuclear blast ?!! :ph34r::)

Maybe he'll comeback (I wish he will) as his brother on a payback mission ?

"Seventeen days ? Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours!"

Edited by FrFan

"Guess she didn't like the cornbread either "

Ok...that's another quote I an going to use in threads when a female poster gets upset at something in the thread.

'How do I get out of this chicken**** outfit?' (I'mma use that one when the Redskins fail me again.). 

This is my new fav. thread.  :D

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

How Alien 5 Could Repair the Damage Caused by Alien 3 – Hicks Revival

Chest burst Hicks is unidentifiable… leading to the possible question of is this corpse actually him?

Problem 12 – How do we revive Corp. Hicks (Michael Biehn):

Not so much a problem with Alien 3 but instead connecting Alien 3 to Alien 5. Simple… Weyland Yutani executed a cover-up organized and collaborated between Weycorp and the Prison Warden from Alien 3. We see a vague body of Hicks but he is not recognizable… this is because Michael Biehn and his agent said they would sue 20th Century Fox if they displayed his likeness on a corpse that had been chest busted. This could simply be a corpse of an inmate (they did have a morgue) put in his place and Hicks would have been put in solitary confinement for interrogation on the arrival of Weycorp…....

As long as they dont use excess cgi.

I watched AVP once, but my lasting memory was of the Queen running down a corridor like Bullet Bob Hayes, chasing after Sanaa Lathan.

We can't have that

I think that scene came second to the Predator giving Sanaa Lathan a face tattoo with alien blood. I hate that movie so much. 

So it looks like they are going to forget about Alien 3 and Resurrection.

Starting it with Hicks and Newt still alive.

I remember a long time ago, there was a website that logged scripts for popular movies that never made it. I can't remember the name of the website, or if it's still running. But I recall it having a script for Alien 3 which focused on Hicks and Newt since Sigourney Weaver wanted more money. It was an awesome script, WAYYYY better than what they came up with once Weaver finally signed on. I hope this movie is something similar to that. 

Aliens had so many great lines. I remember laughing my ass off the first time I saw it, which I didn't expect at all. Another good line is when the ship that's going to pick them up crashes, and Paxton is ranting with the "Game Over man, what are we gonna do" lines, just the way it's delivered, Paul Reiser's response about building a fire and singing some songs still makes me laugh. I hope they do rekindle some of the magic from the first two movies. 

"Maybe we got them demoralized !"

I remember when I saw the movie I was in orange County and there was this nice african american couple watching the movie one row in front of me. The lady fell asleep half way through the movie, I didn't know she was having a nightmare about it at this time. Then came the nuclear blast, and she woke up with a start yelling "they got me, they got me, they got me" !

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

words cannot describe my nergdasm for the possibility of an Aliens 5, aka giving them a chance to remake Alien 3.  Look, fellas.  We all love Charles S Dutton, but get the **** outta here with that weak ass bull**** that was Alien 3. 

I want Hicks and Bishop alive.  I"ll nuke that **** from orbit if need be.  Let's give the story team a mulligan and get that joint right from the time Ripley left LV-426.

• Like 2

Alien 3 > Than Resurrection...

while I agree with that,

kinda like saying the skins 4-12 season was less painful than their 3-13 season LOL.  both were garbage.  However, I found the "freak" alien from Resurrection to be really neat, and felt bad for him when he was slowly sucked out to space :( 

alien.png

words cannot describe my nergdasm for the possibility of an Aliens 5, aka giving them a chance to remake Alien 3.  Look, fellas.  We all love Charles S Dutton, but get the **** outta here with that weak ass bull**** that was Alien 3. 

I want Hicks and Bishop alive.  I"ll nuke that **** from orbit if need be.  Let's give the story team a mulligan and get that joint right from the time Ripley left LV-426.

What really sucks,to me,is when you read what was originally intended for Alien 3 and 4 and the Hicks character. Sigh. 

• Like 3

Alien 3 > Than Resurrection...

Huh,      No.  Resurrection did not cause the damage Alien 3 did. (Resurrection had a really sucky ending but again did not do the harm 3 did).

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 2