Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alien: Covenant Trailer 1st post

steveo21

The Ridley quotes over the last few days have all been been confusing or odd. From one quote, there will be three Prometheus films before Blomkamp's Alien film releases, which will be like eight years from now. This tells me Ridley got jealous and selfish when Blomkamp got started and is now off the project...I mean, what is Blom going to do while this is going on? Overall, I'm not too happy about what I'm hearing.

Edited by Metalhead

Prometheus 2 title revealed....

Alien: Paradise Lost

Apparently will show how the Xenomorph came to be. Not at all what I was expecting.

Chew nerdgasm coming in 3.2.1....

Man, I wanted to learn more about the engineers. But if they go in the xeno direction, I'm fine with that too

7894dce0-1363-11e5-aefb-917e478154c2_joh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alien 5 officially on hold.  Sounds like, best case, it'll get picked up again quickly after P2.  Worst case, it won't and will die.

Very much hoping for the former.  http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/30/director-neill-blomkamp-announces-alien-5-on-hold?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=3&utm_campaign=Blogroll

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/11/ridley-scott-says-prometheus-sequels-will-reveal-who-created-aliens

RIDLEY SCOTT SAYS PROMETHEUS SEQUELS WILL REVEAL WHO CREATED ALIENS

Keyword...."SEQUELS"....so it may not be till the third Prometheus when we find out who or what created these awesome killing machines....only second to the real king of the universe.

Predator.png

• Like 2

Alien: Paradise Lost – New Characters & Plot Teased By Ridley Scott

Scott also provided the following Paradise Lost insight, when asked by Awards Campaign if the film will retain the aesthetic of Prometheus:

“It’s going to be [its] own separate thing because they are going to the planet of the Engineers and they are going to see what happened there. It was a disaster. And they will be in that alien craft that takes them there, but with a new group that’s incoming, a new group of travelers in the beginning of the first act.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/11/ridley-scott-says-prometheus-sequels-will-reveal-who-created-aliens

RIDLEY SCOTT SAYS PROMETHEUS SEQUELS WILL REVEAL WHO CREATED ALIENS

We all know they come from Switzerland, don't we ? :P

Edited by FrFan

Alien: Paradise Lost – New Characters & Plot Teased By Ridley Scott

Scott also provided the following Paradise Lost insight, when asked by Awards Campaign if the film will retain the aesthetic of Prometheus:

“It’s going to be [its] own separate thing because they are going to the planet of the Engineers and they are going to see what happened there. It was a disaster. And they will be in that alien craft that takes them there, but with a new group that’s incoming, a new group of travelers in the beginning of the first act.”

Legit goosebumps.  My god, Ridley.  just get this crap filmed and edited as soon as possible, so you can shove it down my face.  

"I want to know where they came from" - Noomi

Aliens  :wub:

Edited by Chew
  • Like 3

Yet another update and name change for the Ridley Scott sequel.

Alien: Covenant

“Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.”

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/11/16/alien-covenant-officially-announced-october-2017-release-plot-details/