Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else checked out Wolverine The Long Night, a podcast/radio drama on Sticher Premium? 

I've been using a free week to listen to another show and heard about Wolverine while doing so. 

I listened to the first 2 episodes so far and it's pretty good but don't expect a lot of action, at least early on.  It's more of a mystery/drama so far.

https://www.wolverinepodcast.com/

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i kept trying to place the guy who plays Comanche, had no idea former NFL RB Thomas Jones had gone into acting

I haven't seen the first ep yet, but I've seen Thomas Jones in at least one other tv show or movie, but can't remember what it was. I do remember him being pretty damn solid, considering how the overwhelming majority of non actor actors don't take it seriously enough

5 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I'm not sure if its better, but he's a damn good villain. Think i might be giving him bonus points because of how bad diamondback was

He's got clear motivations and he has humanity while still providing good on-screen menace.  And the show provides a ready explanation for his escalating violence and irrationality.  And I can't get enough of listening to that Jamaican creole that they speak.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's got clear motivations and he has humanity while still providing good on-screen menace.  And the show provides a ready explanation for his escalating violence and irrationality.  And I can't get enough of listening to that Jamaican creole that they speak.

Always preferred when villains had their own thing that wasn't necessarily dependent on the hero. Bushmaster never set out to be a thorn in Cage's side, just happened that their paths intersected.