Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Haslett Game: Predict which SF players get season highs today

Riggo-toni

Russell Wilson got his highs in rushing and passing against us. Rookie Mike Evans got his first and only 200 yard game. Each week let's predict which player (s) put up season (not to mention career) highs against us.

I say Kaep gets a season high in rushing, and Vernon Davis gets his season high in yards.

Vernon Davis for sure.

Russell Wilson got his highs in rushing and passing against us. Rookie Mike Evans got his first and only 200 yard game. Each week let's predict which player (s) put up season (not to mention career) highs against us.

I say Kaep gets a season high in rushing, and Vernon Davis gets his season high in yards.

I was just going to mention Davis and Kaep.  I can see Riley getting torched a few times today by Davis.  And seeing as Wilson ran the read option all over us, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kaep do it too. 

Right tackle has 120 yards recieving, center recovers fumble 8 times and runs it for TD. Kaep has 800 yards of passing without any incompletion, all WR's have atleast 100 yards recieving and they run for mere 600 yards. stone statues would do better job at defending than our D. Hasslett has a vision no more than 5 yards.

Archived