Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Browns

NoLeafClover

Both Jackson and Ditka believed one of the Skins biggest problems with Griffin last season was the lack of running game, though :doh:

And this is what we have to face on a weekly basis from non Skins fans every week. They take their cues from these guys. Way to do your homework, fellas.....

Yeah haha that was a head-scratcher

Got ES queued up, a drink, and Papa John's on the way and I'm in it for the long haul tonight. Let's go. #ScoutForANight

I'm tellin' you man, if Griff completes a deep ball to Jackson, or we break off a long TD play with Reed, Roberts, Garçon, etc, my head is hitting the ceiling

Make sure the ceiling fan is turned off :lol:

Retweeted by Zac Boyer

Hey everyone, it's RG3, Cousins — and Rex! (via @andyharnik)

Pic of Griff, Gross and Kirk laughing it up

We get our first look at the full #Redskins #1 offense tonight as Pierre Garcon and DeSean Jackson will both play after missing last week.

Kyle Shanahan just walked over to shake hands with Jay Gruden and Jim Haslett.

I swear they dont ever look like a group of people with serious problems in between them. All smiles all the time. 

I swear they dont ever look like a group of people with serious problems in between them. All smiles all the time. 

I mean, what are they gonna do man, act like middle-schoolers and not shake each others' hands? Most of the "conflict" between Kyle and the guys I think was contrived by the DC "media" anyhow.

I mean, what are they gonna do man, act like middle-schoolers and not shake each others' hands? Most of the "conflict" between Kyle and the guys I think was contrived by the DC "media" anyhow.

Naw im not expecting anything like that but body language says alot more than words ever could. Quotes can be misinterpreted. You can get a good idea of a vibe between people just by looking at them. I just never get the feeling these guys all hate each other. Thats all im saying.  

Archived