Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Every time Harden misses a shot or has a turnover that dude just stops lol. He doesn't even try to get back on defense. That last 3 by Klay it took Harden over 20 seconds just to cross half court lol.

Think Reggie mentioned how he gassed himself out with all the isos last year vs SA. Lookin like the same thing gonna happen. Games are gonna be less and less close as the series goes on.

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Think Reggie mentioned how he gassed himself out with all the isos last year vs SA. Lookin like the same thing gonna happen. Games are gonna be less and less close as the series goes on.

He could stand to lose like 7-8 pounds. I always though he was one of the chubbiest 2 guards I've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

What are LKB’s thoughts on this game? 

"I went to witness history and all I got was a stupid t-shirt."

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Will GS lose another game this post season? 

Yes, to Boston, more then one, but not 4.

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

"I went to witness history and all I got was a stupid t-shirt."

Yes, to Boston, more then one, but not 4.

You think Boston can beat GS more than once?? I'm kinda stunned. 

Edited by Hersh

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You think Boston can beat GS more than once?? I'm kinda stunned. 

Yep.  Their defense and home court is legit. Houston is showing how NOT to play GS, even though they have the talent to beat them.  I can't with a straight face say they can win that series, but they'll get outgunned before they get outcoached or outplayed.  And they will be back with avengence if Kyrie and Hayward stay healthy, book it.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Yep.  Their defense and home court is legit. Houston is showing how NOT to play GS, even though they have the talent to beat them.  I can't with a straight face say they can win that series, but they'll get outgunned before they get outcoached or outplayed.  And they will be back with avengence if Kyrie and Hayward stay healthy, book it.

They don't have home court against the Warriors. 

8 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Boston is going to lose to Cleveland.

Of course they will, it's only logical. ;)

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

They don't have home court against the Warriors. 

Didn't say they did or that they'd win the series, just said they play well at home, and they'll have more then one home game.

Edited by Renegade7

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

They can't score enough. 

You see how many ppg they are scoring at home in the playoffs right now, right?  Add that with their defense, this isn't that far fetched.  Trading threes is a recipe for disaster, Stevens isn't stupid.  

Look, I know the odds are not in their favor in this one, but we've been doubting them all postseason, if anyone is going to come correct against ya'll, its going to be them.  Will it matter?  Doubtful, but they will come correct.

• Like 1

Golden State versus anyone is always the same story: They always have one more horse than you.

I don't think this is over by any stretch. I thought it would go to GSW 1-1, but Game 2 being a "must win" is not ideal. Houston's second-tier guys played the way second-tier guys usually play on the road. Houston can beat GSW, but it can't get "meh" games out of anyone to do it.