Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, AJ* said:

This isn't basketball man. When I watch games these days I'm instantly reminded of NBA Live with my friends and all we did was launch threes all game lol. That's what the NBA is now, a damn video game. 

Huge reason I'm watching the Caps instead and want to boycott the finals.

Why in God's name DO THEY KEEP SHOOTING THREES?!?!?!

Houston, you have a mf'n problem!

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Huge reason I'm watching the Caps instead and want to boycott the finals.

Why in God's name DO THEY KEEP SHOOTING THREES?!?!?!

Houston, you have a mf'n problem!

The problem with the artillery 3 or arms race GS created with thus style of play is that you can take and  hit as many 3s as you want during the reg. season. There's only one Steph Curry and one Klay Thompson, and if  they're not already hot, they're a tv dinner away from it

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Don’t blame basketball or style. The rockets are ice cold and chuckin. They have the horses to get inside and get buckets. The warriors worked thru their cold streak earlier. 

But yes, a huge emphasis on post play would surely make this game an instant classic 

I just remember the days of well-rounded teams like the Sacramento Kings that could beat you inside and out.  Even D'Antoni's Suns were fun to watch. They shot threes but not every damn trip down the floor. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The problem with the artillery 3 or arms race GS created with thus style of play is that you can take and  hit as many 3s as you want during the reg. season. There's only one Steph Curry and one Klay Thompson, and if  they're not already hit, they're a tv dinner away from it

Rockets had plenty of chances to just play basketball and get a bigger lead before Warriors started hitting their 3s.  There was no need to try to keep up with them yet, they are 14% from 3 and still firing away, just stop already, find another way to score, its not working and you're running out of time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Rockets had plenty of chances to just play basketball and get a bigger lead before Warriors started hitting their 3s.  There was no need to try to keep up with them yet, they are 14% from 3 and still firing away, just stop already, find another way to score, its not working and you're running out of time.

Nah, the World is Yours, Chico...