Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

19 hours ago, Destino said:

The Warriors made the finals in the mighty west and the best team they played is Utah.  Portland is garbage and the Spurs were crippled.  I wouldn't have thought it possible but the Cavs have had a tougher road through the east. 

Finals can't start soon enough, I'm hoping they go at least 6 games. 

That's bull. Pacers are trash. Toronto? Are you kidding me? Super trash, Lowry got hurt too. Cavs blew a 21 point lead and the Celtics were without their best player. In contrast the Warriors come back 25 points against the Spurs without their best player. Plus the Spurs have the GOAT coach. The Warriors are just much better than everyone else. 

You also forget to mention Durant got injured and yet the Warriors still destroyed Portland 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That's bull. Pacers are trash. Toronto? Are you kidding me? Super trash, Lowry got hurt too. Cavs blew a 21 point lead and the Celtics were without their best player. In contrast the Warriors come back 25 points against the Spurs without their best player. Plus the Spurs have the GOAT coach. The Warriors are just much better than everyone else. 

Just because the warriors are better doesn't mean he's wrong

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You honestly think this years warrior drop a game against an IT less Celtics teams? Please. 

Warriors have the greatest playoff point difference in history. 

No I don't think the western conference all stars would, but they are better than the Cavs 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll be 29 in like 6 weeks. When RJ first came onto the scene with the Kidd, Martin, and Van Horn Nets, I was like 13. Seriously, how the **** is he still in the league, looking exactly the same. He is a vampire

I was thinking about him still playing, but never failed to realized that he still looks the same.. Lol 

Edited by CrypticVillain
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll be 29 in like 6 weeks. When RJ first came onto the scene with the Kidd, Martin, and Van Horn Nets, I was like 13. Seriously, how the **** is he still in the league, looking exactly the same. He is a vampire

Still dunking on people too. 

• Like 1

Cavs more likable than dirty warriors 

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

His snap chat comments on the cavs story rofl