Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amazing Movies that you will never watch again.

Houston2Taylor2Landry

Just as the thread states.. What is an Amazing Movie that you'll never watch again?

I have to go with...

Dear Zachary- Best Documentary I've ever seen. It was also the saddest thing I've ever watched. It literally effected me for a couple of weeks.

Bruno- I know that no one will agree with me on this, but this is the funniest movie I've ever seen. And the experience I had in the theater watching this was one I'll never forget. I don't want to ruin it by watching it again.

Extra**** Dexter season 1. Watched it all on Netflix instant watch in 1 day. Brilliant.

What Dreams May Come

The Pursuit Of Happiness

The Lovely Bones

Three great movies that I haven't watched since the first time. The feeling I got from seeing all three for the first time wouldn't be the same the second go-round, no tthat I wouldn't entertain the thought of seeing them again.

There is also a great documentary on the life of Bob Marley, as well as one about Nikola Tesla, chronicling his entire life, from birth to death. To say that Tesla was a man before his time is one hell of an understatement

I'm a documentary nutjob. Documentary-log is full of great docs to choose from by the way, if you want to pass the time

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=documentary%20log&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.documentary-log.com%2Fdcategory%2Fhistory%2F&ei=3yevTvejLarW0QH7i-ToAQ&usg=AFQjCNEYR7IlbI_VGdfqOVoRAvpYlJ2YuQ

Passion of the Christ-Despite some of the Anti-Semitic undertones, it was a tremendous film that captured the agony, both spiritually and physically, of Christ's crucifixion.

I saw it once in the theater when it was released and I'll never watch it again. It's just too much.

Agreed, and I couldn't have said it better.

maybe im alone on this but....

memento. i loved it the first time, but i never have gotten around to seeing it again. After knowing the plot i imagine it just wouldnt be as enjoyable the second time.

I feel you there. I saw it once too. I've been tempted to watch it again and try to connect different scenes since I understand the story but I agree with you. Might not have the same impact.

I watched it 3 times at home, loved it, went to the theater to see it and wasn't any more impressed.

For me I was it in IMAX 3D and it was visually amazing and stunning. Then I caught it on HBO and it wasn't working for me. Just depends on your preference I guess.

maybe im alone on this but....

memento. i loved it the first time, but i never have gotten around to seeing it again. After knowing the plot i imagine it just wouldnt be as enjoyable the second time.

Good call! That movie was like a really interesting puzzle. Once you figure it out, it sort served it's purpose. Not much point in repeating it.

Good call! That movie was like a really interesting puzzle. Once you figure it out, it sort served it's purpose. Not much point in repeating it.

Disagree. Strongly. In my opinion it's a must-watch twice. You really need that second viewing to get a full appreciation for how well it's put together, and also to see how several of the characters change completely the second time around. There are several hidden gems in it that I guarantee you missed, possibly even on the 2nd viewing. I've watched it a bunch of times and am still entertained by it.

Definitely agree with those who said Requiem for a Dream, Hotel Rwanda, City of God...and in that vein I'll add Black Swan. I thought it was a phenomenal movie. Deserved best picture, imo. But man it was uncomfortable to watch.

What Dreams May Come

The Pursuit Of Happiness

The Lovely Bones

Three great movies that I haven't watched since the first time. The feeling I got from seeing all three for the first time wouldn't be the same the second go-round, no tthat I wouldn't entertain the thought of seeing them again.

Good list. I'd add Seven Pounds to it as well. What Dreams May Come is underrated.

Ghandi.

Not sure why, but I saw this Ben Kingsley movie when it was first released it was just a fantastic movie. A short three plus hours if you know what I mean, but in the 20 some years since I saw it, I've never seen it again. Never rented it, caught it on TV, or anything. It's rarely played (maybe it is/was on cable). At this point, I don't think I'll ever see it again, but my teenage memory highly, highly recommends it.

Kids. Its a great movie, but just kind of depressing and falls into that "Requiem for a Dream/Clockwork Orange" category and I am not sure I would ever see it again unless I am really feeling it. But then again I COULD watch Rosario Dawson ALL DAY

It's been awhile since I've seen that one mentioned anywhere. That was a major film for us teens growing up.

I'd ditto Avatar (nice call on it being a theater movie) and Passion of the Christ. I'd also throw Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on there. You have to be tripping to watch that, and I don't plan on dropping acid anytime soon.

Archived