Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Flintstone in new cartoon, rumored to have "aggressive sex" scene w/ Barney Rubble.

polywog999

PWG United Press:

Dec 22 2010

new_fred.gif

Owners of the rites to "The Flintstones" have decided to capitalize on Fred and Barney's purported "bromance" in an upcoming cartoon/movie depicting the two Saturday morning Icons as a sort of "Stone Age Brokeback Mountain."

This has caused quite a stir amongst other cartoon characters, Bugs Bunny said "no comment" while Mr. Slate chortled: "I wish they hadn't gone to such a deep dark place....this is very bad actually, for the gay community....to suddenly stereotype an American institution as light in the loafer's"

Slate further commented: "what's the big deal about 'coming out?' It's 2010 for Christ's sake! No one cares!"

Fellow Flinstone's alumni 'Kazoo' was more supportive, offering: "this isn't about hiding and deceiving....this is about freeing your mind. I came out in 1961, though, and was baned from the Water Buffalo Lodge....permanently."

thumbnail.aspx?q=331483785251&id=846c1bfecb919af1d3be9ff607e2aa3f&index=ch1thumbnail.aspx?q=334077965046&id=bf085ac09f03b144b068c8f672b64c57&index=ch1thumbnail.aspx?q=407335806634&id=891867d9410416606478b33179e8079d&index=ch1thumbnail.aspx?q=402673439459&id=7f753a4cdc632e59cffd79f3b50b39b4&index=ch1

Well, times sure have changed from the early sixty's, when men often fathered 16 children, spent all free time "bowling" and "hitting on other friend's wives at the local YMCA."

The new depiction of Fred Flinstone, is one of a man torn between his loyalty to his church going wife: Wilma, and his love for the musical group "Abba."

The as of yet unnamed cartoon is still in the editing process, where it was rumored that a steamy sex scene between Wilma and Betty was deemed too explicit to be included and maintain an 'R' rating.

thumbnail.aspx?q=325819831788&id=5a27ac8b1a908dea345ce55b935abfe8&index=ch1

Man is nothing sacred? Who the in the heck wants to watch Barney and Fred do each other? This world just gets crazier and crazier everyday.

I wonder how many fishies I can get today. :-D I love Polywog's threads.

Painkiller, you need to know....you should know....It's important that you know.

....you are #1 Tadpole, Painkiller!

The very idea of corrupting a children's cartoon like this is disgusting and I have no desire to see it.

Now Wilma and Betty - THAT I would watch. They had it goin' on.

It's OK to be gay. It's natural and beautiful especially Wilma making Betty make her 'O' face!

---------- Post added December-22nd-2010 at 02:18 PM ----------

It's just a fling:....

I feel as if I have sinned against The Flinstones even making this thread!!!

˙˙˙˙ɔısnɯ ɥʇɐqqɐs ʞɔɐןq oʇ uǝʇsıן

I LOL'd at the banishment from the Water Buffalo Lodge. :ols:

That's because I am the unquestioned master at inappropriate threads.

¡¡¡ʎqɐq ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ 999ƃoʍʎןod ¡ʇɥƃıu ǝɥʇ ɟo pɹoן 'ɥo ǝq pǝssǝןq ¡soʎɐʞ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ʎɐɯ ı ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌıן ʎןuo ı ¡ssǝuʞɹɐp ɟo ǝɔuıɹd ¡uɐʇɐs ןıɐɥ

Uh oh, the gauntlet has been thrown. I know when I am outclassed, but will anyone pick up this challenge?

My threads are so far out in left field, that sometimes I lay an egg! Your Giants "Jinx" thread was the best out of all of them. If we had won it would have gone viral.

istock_000002146611small.jpg

Archived