Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you sneeze 5 times in a row ?

Mickalino

When I saw that thread about sneezing whenever going out in the sunshine, I thought to myself, "Wow, I"m not the only one !! And I'm not really strange after all !! "

Now I'm wondering if this sneezing condition happens to other people. Several times a day, and this will happen indoors, I go into an absolute sneezing frenzy. I don't think it's an allergy, because it doesn't happen around any particular subtance, but it's quite random. But it's never a single sneeze.

It's almost always 4 or 5. If I really I got it bad, I'll sneez 6 times in a row.

Apparently, there is something unusual about it, because I always get interesting remarks from other people, as if they've never heard someone sneez that consecutively.....about 5 times straight without missing a single beat. They usually start saying Bless You after the 1st or 2nd sneeze, and after the 5th or 6th one, it all turns to sarcasm on their part. Anyone experience this, or heard of it ?

Reminds me of a friend I had in college. As soon as he sneezed once we all blurted out a number, winner got a buck from everyone.

:(

That happens to me. I start sneezing and people start guessing where it will stop. Usually 4, 5 or 6. Consistently. Never below 3 sneezes in 2 seconds haha.

Spring time gets me. In VA when I was younger, because of the pine tree pollen, I'd sneeze all morning. In a period of three hours I bet I'd sneeze 300 times. I would get tired of sneezing. It tore my throat up bad. I don't know about yall, but when I sneeze it's like a grenade going off. Everyone tells me that they have never seen that kind of power in a sneeze.

Archived