Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Am I the only one hoping they aren't throwbacks? I'm honestly not too sure any of our old uniforms would look good with the updated Nike-style jersey, maybe with the exception of the spear and feather. Fingers crossed they're new uniforms altogether.

Guest Spearfeather
The Indian head jersey would be cool.

Those would be really cool. The reason I dont think it will be those however is, the players number must be on the front and back of the jersey.

http://www.ehow.com/list_5974548_nfl-rules-player-numbers.html

Number Size

All players' football jerseys must have numbers on both the front and back of the jersey, and these numbers must be at least 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide. Jerseys also need to have smaller numbers on the upper arms or tops of the shoulders. Some teams have uniforms with numbers on the helmets or on the pants as well, but these are not required.

I'm not sure how that would work with the Indian head logo.

The Indian head jersey would be cool.

Those would be really cool. The reason I dont think it will be those however is, the players number must be on the front and back of the jersey.

http://www.ehow.com/list_5974548_nfl-rules-player-numbers.html

Yeah I figured it probably wouldn't fall within the rules. There is really no way they could do it unless they replace the current Indian head on the helmet with the '34 version.

Edited by HogNose

Guest Spearfeather
Yeah I figured it probably wouldn't fall within the rules. There is really no way they could do it unless they replace the current Indian head on the helmet with the '34 version.

That might work. Something like this :

bhohscn72jl4tg468jvr.gif

or

4639.gif

on a burgundy helmet.

Edited by Spearfeather

Does anyone have any idea when the 80th Anniversary Press Conference is today? I have looked everywhere and all i can find out is that today is the day however no one lists a time...

MODS If this thread belongs in another thread please shut down... i searched and only found a thread about the 80th anniversary bus and Jersey thread.

Am I the only one hoping they aren't throwbacks? I'm honestly not too sure any of our old uniforms would look good with the updated Nike-style jersey, maybe with the exception of the spear and feather. Fingers crossed they're new uniforms altogether.

I don't want them to wear throwbacks. We always seem to suck when we wear them, so I associate throwbacks with losing. I just want the normal Skins unis.

Live stream on Redskins.com???

No not that I am aware. Skins are actually invited a few groups of season ticket holders to pre-view the plans for 80th anniversary along with the uniforms. Media will be present as well so twitter will be the first place the uniforms hit unless skins release info on the www.redskins80th.com right after they are displayed.

No not that I am aware. Skins are actually invited a few groups of season ticket holders to pre-view the plans for 80th anniversary along with the uniforms. Media will be present as well so twitter will be the first place the uniforms hit unless skins release info on the www.redskins80th.com right after they are displayed.

Have you seen them yet LL?

The highlight of the event will be the unveiling of the team's 2012 alternate Nike uniforms.

The uniforms will blend historical elements from the team's past, with a new-age look for the future.

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Redskins-80th-Anniversary-Kickoff-Tonight/e7771e6c-bda5-42f5-84dd-ba58a1485d10?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Well not that it's specifically uniform related, but the Skins shop now has a bunch of exclusive 80th anniversary swag on sale, some cool shirts and other logo-related stuff:

http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?search=80th+anniversary&m=search_results&go2=Go

http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8469

This tells me the Yellow Pants, Burgandy Jersey, Yellow helmet might be it ^^^^ Which I would be happy with

8469_large5.jpg

This tells me the Yellow Pants, Burgandy Jersey, Yellow helmet might be it ^^^^ Which I would be happy with

Hmm... not sure where you're getting the pants and jersey, but it definitely looks like a good case for the yellow "R" helmet, which, I mean it's cool and all, but I would've rather seen the burgundy feather helmet that LL56 has been tweeting, since we've done the yellow "R" so much more recently:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=858&filename=4sonk.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Edited by Zzj