Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Ya seriously. Look how stupid these guys look:

Oh wait...

Might have looked good back then, but this is the 21st century. Hell I would have taken black uniforms over these... Its like they took the 1994 uniforms, ripped off the Starter logo and put a Nike swoosh there. :puke: :deadhorse:

Might have looked good back then, but this is the 21st century. Hell I would have taken black uniforms over these... Its like they took the 1994 uniforms, ripped off the Starter logo and put a Nike swoosh there. :puke: :deadhorse:

:ols:

Its the 80th anniversary. And you want them to come out with new space age unis? What would be the point of that?

Jeez. You people are so annoying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Wrong and completely missing the point!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAIL!

I understand that the point of the brown helmets is to look like leather helmets, but it just comes off as gimmicky and stupid. I don't understand why the pants are not redskins gold though.

:ols:

Its the 80th anniversary. And you want them to come out with new space age unis? What would be the point of that?

Jeez. You people are so annoying.

Ugly uniforms are ugly no matter what anniversary it is.

Good think Laron Landry isn't here, Laron don't like ugly.

Edited by AirMayo21

Man i was lieeeeeeeeddddd too damn son lol we had this info last night and didnt go with it cause i was told "artic". now that they are out im 50-50 on them and would rather have seen the 70th.

the 70th would have been nice.. but i can certainly live with these. :)

That's pretty cool doing that with the helmets. I don't think anybody else has ever done that.

I hope we wear them during a rainy slug it out kind of game, because they definitely have a punch you in the mouth look and would look great with a lot of mud on them.

What's the deal with the helmets...Does it still have the Redskins logo on there or just a different color and no logo at all?

It's matte brown to look like the old leather helmets. No logo.

Don't get why people are ****ing about this. Really.

In 1994, we recognized the first set of uniforms we wore.

In 2002, we recognized and acknowledged the spear helmets and spear logos

In 2007 we recognized the Lombardi era unis.

And now we return to our roots.

But yeah, let's sit here and ***** because the pants aren't gold/tan/yellow/brown/whatever ****ing little thing we can complain about enough.

No respect for history.

Yeah, by "gold" I mean yellowish...I'll take that over the tan look of that throwback. The jerseys are pretty cool, but together with the pants looks too much like Boston College to me.

Yeah I've always found it weird that Skins fans always refer to the traditional phrase "the burgundy and gold", but if you sit back and look at it their uniforms haven't actually been "burgundy and gold" for over 70 years. They've slowly but surely shifted the colors more towards brighter reds and yellows and away from the original colors that gave rise to the "burgundy and gold" moniker