Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Thank you Biff for posting the picture. Some of us don't have a chance to see them.

I think they look sweet.

Hail!

No problem.

Doing a 30's throwback is cool to me, and the brown helmets to represent the leather-heads, I'm all for it. And the retro Indian head logo on the shoulders.

So interesting how people are now crapping all over our history...

Any uniform Slingin' Sammy wore is a uniform the Redskins should be proud to wear, period.

Amen. Worth it just to get a custom 33 Baugh in this style.

Yes well I'm thinking those colors in that "?" most closely resemble the colors from the uniforms in the 1930s-1940s from this image (but not so much from the 50's and beyond, as you can see that's when they started going away from burgundy & gold and more towards red & yellow). Oh and I have a hunch it will be the gold numbers to match the pants, like in the 1937 uniform. That would set this uni apart from any current Skins uniform scheme (...and maybe Indian head patched on the sleeves like the '37 uniform??):

Ha! FWIW I nailed it, lol! Even got the Indian heads on the sleeves.

I think they are SLAMMIN'! Love'em! If anyone hates them... go see what the Steelers have to where this year! HAIL!

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that we'll be wearing these when we play the Steelers (with the Steelers wearing their bumblebee unis).