Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

By the way, anybody else think its really an odd year milestone for such "celebration"? I mean I can see 75th, and eventually 100th, but what's the big deal about 80 in particular? I don't get it. To me its more of a cheap marketing opportunity.

By the way, anybody else think its really an odd year milestone for such "celebration"? I mean I can see 75th, and eventually 100th, but what's the big deal about 80 in particular? I don't get it. To me its more of a cheap marketing opportunity.

70, 75, 80... see a pattern here?

HTTR

Its all marketing. Their marketing dept is where you can make or break a career right now:

1. RGIII

2. New Nike gear/jerseys

3. RGIII

4. New Era Hats

5. New Alternate uniforms

6. RGIII

7. 80th anniversary - it's divisible by 5 - must have celebration!

Nice. But I wish they would've gone for a more interesting helmet. I get that the all brown is supposed to be a tribute to the old leather helmets, but it doesn't really translate.