Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

29 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nothing about that makes sense. 

Not to mention: You are old enough to go anywhere you want for the 4th. CT is so close to both Boston and NYC. 

Seems as though you just wanted a lazy 4th. 

Nope, today was my day off and i have to be back at the ballpark tomorrow, plus i don’t have the money to travel to NYC or Boston for a day. The area I’m in is doing fireworks on the 14th for the annual SailFest, which should be fun. Just wish i was back in DC for the 4th ??‍♂️ 

It was on television...without travel, and with music. Showed them in NY also. 

Hell, I went to a local bar that has a big display after watching the DC fireworks and the start of the NY fireworks on TV. 

Ended about 10:15 and I took my ass home before the idiots and cops start overtaking the streets. 

Ballpark ? Where ? 

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

It was on television...without travel, and with music. Showed them in NY also. 

Hell, I went to a local bar that has a big display after watching the DC fireworks and the start of the NY fireworks on TV. 

Ended about 10:15 and I took my ass home before the idiots and cops start overtaking the streets. 

Ballpark ? Where ? 

True, If i had cable TV or WiFi id have done that. 

The ballpark i go to is at Fitch High School in CT where the Mystic Schooners play their home games. I’m interning with them for the summer. I think the nats drafted one of their players this year actually. 2nd round i think 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

True, If i had cable TV or WiFi id have done that. 

The ballpark i go to is at Fitch High School in CT where the Mystic Schooners play their home games. I’m interning with them for the summer. I think the nats drafted one of their players this year actually. 2nd round i think 

Get an antenna. They are cheap and in HD. Lots of channels. It was on a public station... I don't have cable. Nor did I use wi-fi. 

Understandable. Congrats on the internship and being responsible. I worry sometimes about Ankles making decisions. 4th will be better and better as you get to experience them in different cities. I've been in Miami, NY, DC, L.A., Boston, Philly, Hartford, and Atlanta for the 4th. Gotta figure that Orlando and Vegas have to be a blast too. 

I am pretty certain that I am going to take my wife somewhere different for the New Years next year like Hawaii ( I know it is not the same holiday). Seems like a good and bad idea all at the same time. 

Happy New Year...starting at 5 or 6 PM... That's a dangerous game. haha. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Made jambalaya today for the first time. Crushed it, but good god, I forgot just how filling it is. Ate two bowls and I never wanna see a plate of food ever again.

Does it have okra? I’m not down with mushy, fuzzy vegetables.

I went to a party yesterday and got extremely drunk and had multiple jello shots and vodka shots and I am here right now with a pounding hangover and stomachache

how do I alleviate these hangover symptoms

2 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I went to a party yesterday and got extremely drunk and had multiple jello shots and vodka shots and I am here right now with a pounding hangover and stomachache

aka you stayed home and played Xbox. Don't lie.

LOL I kid because I love.

30 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

2 bong hits.

4 more Jell-O shots.

Crank Van Halen II.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Same. Just not my thing. Neither is potato salad [runs]

Anything where I can clearly tell there's mayo is no friend of mine.  If you can hide it, like crabcakes, I'm good.  I've had potatoe salad that didn't look like it was dipped in mayo batter (like what food lion does), I survived it versus hissing at it.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Anything where I can clearly tell there's mayo is no friend of mine.  If you can hide it, like crabcakes, I'm good.  I've had potatoe salad that didn't look like it was dipped in mayo batter (like what food lion does), I survived it versus hissing at it.

You ain't lying. I seen some joints  where it looked like they dumped the whole jar in that **** :rofl89:

I love cole slaw though, which is ironic. And yeah, crab cakes or croquettes, I love a touch if mayo to give it that twang. I start convulsing though anytime I see cats eating a turkey sandwich or something (my pops is notorious for it) and the **** is falling off or oozing out like dog spittle.

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

You keep drinking and ride the wave ?

2 hours ago, Chew said:

I wish you and I could've been friends in our 20s. 

giphy.gif

Is that Sin? 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You ain't lying. I seen some joints  where it looked like they dumped the whole jar in that **** :rofl89:

I love cole slaw though, which is ironic. And yeah, crab cakes or croquettes, I love a touch if mayo to give it that twang. I start convulsing though anytime I see cats eating a turkey sandwich or something (my pops is notorious for it) and the **** is falling off or oozing out like dog spittle.

I've had to work in open kitchens hearing people say extra mayo and catch em corner of my eye doing same ****, looking like they got a little nutjuice bottom of they chin.  My dad tried to make me eat coleslaw in middle school and I threw up at kitchen table, he gave up after that.

I've had to become more open minded to it, some women cook things where I at least have to try it, but I used to be so bad you could put a line of mayo at a doorway and I wouldn't cross it like the Black Knight at the moat. My hatred does date back to specific event though, I still have scar tissue : )

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You keep drinking and ride the wave ?

Says the dork that hugs the wall at parties and looks away when girls make eye contact.  :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Is that Sin? 

STAHP. :rofl89: Honest to god, I was gonna say "guy next to me is Sin, Beal's in the back dishing out that work.  That's Mary on the left trying to clean up and party at the same time" :rofl89:

Archived