Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Just saw this, just woke up too lol.  No going out for breakfast for us now.  I'm not a fan of Cracker Barrel either.  I haven't eaten at one since 1998 when we were on our honeymoon in  Florida.

Their biscuits are badass, tho.  Like ma grandma back thar. 

16 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

In the ESPN contract. You have to be either a fat, ugly dude or a skinny woman.

I laugh about that all the time. Nearly every woman looks like she's about to go to the club, and every non former player analyst and anchor looks like Dennis Nedry

28 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Their biscuits are badass, tho.  Like ma grandma back thar. 

See... I like the fake layered biscuit from Pillsbury better than regular biscuits. 

When I eat a biscuit it reminds me of when we were kids and broke as hell. 

Oh and my Dad makes better biscuits than Cracker Barrel. Uses the glass and all. haha. 

1 minute ago, Kosher Ham said:

See... I like the fake layered biscuit from Pillsbury better than regular biscuits. 

When I eat a biscuit it reminds me of when we were kids and broke as hell. 

Oh and my Dad makes better biscuits than Cracker Barrel. Uses the glass and all. haha. 

we've been through this, years ago.  no glass.  my grandma rolled 'em up perfect in her two perfect hands.

Parents are going to be visiting for mom's birthday...they don't know it yet but I just scored some tickets for the three of us to see Tom Petty @ red rocks.   :silly::silly::silly:

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Popeyes biscuits gross af. 

I'm about sick of your ****.  

4 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

where is a good place to stay in LA?

J.W. Marriot is very nice. Just depends on your preference. You want to be near the airport or downtown, near UCLA or Santa Monica ? 

The Standard is a cool spot, awesome rooftop club scene but most folks can't get in. 

Hell, I even think Ace is a pretty solid for a place to stay.

Ideally, I would stay with Jack Nicholson.  

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

J.W. Marriot is very nice. Just depends on your preference. You want to be near the airport or downtown, near UCLA or Santa Monica ? 

The Standard is a cool spot, awesome rooftop club scene but most folks can't get in. 

Hell, I even think Ace is a pretty solid for a place to stay.

Ideally, I would stay with Jack Nicholson.  

so i'm going to LA to show my parents around. Where do you recommend?  I would like to visit santa monica for the beach one day at least. 

Archived