Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are You a Pedophile? Take the Jailbait Test...

China

Take the following test to see if you're prone to going for jailbait.

Note: This test is a little dated; some of the girls pictured in the test are now of legal age. But you don't know that when you're taking the test, and the pictures are of them when they were younger than 18.

3 out of 5 underage girls, though i wouldnt do Amanda Bynes. Olson twins are legal, so thing is outdated. Coulda gotten a better picture of them.

I also cannot believe i chose yes for Brittany Murphy...

Originally posted by Mr. S

3 out of 5 underage girls, though i wouldnt do Amanda Bynes. Olson twins are legal, so thing is outdated. Coulda gotten a better picture of them.

ever hear of a paper bag?:anon:

Originally posted by Mr. S

So is Michelle Tractensomethingorother....

Originally posted by dks1240

and to think only a year ago i was so naive to think that 30+ year old guys would never "look at me that way." :doh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dks1240

and to think only a year ago i was so naive to think that 30+ year old guys would never "look at me that way." :doh: :laugh:

That's cause there are plenty of 30+ guys (me included) who still act and feel as if they are in their early 20's. :cool:

Archived