Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leonard Hankerson showed little effort in today's game. What should the Redskins do?

RANSKINS98

First off I'd like to say that I’ am very proud of our team today and throughout the season. Our first title since ‘99 with two rookie QB’s and a rookie RB we surely do have a bright future ahead of us. I love this team HTTR!

I’m not sure if this should have been posted in the “the knee jerk” thread, but I feel this has been an on going issue. I hope the title is rule fitting.

I wanted to get other’s opinions on Hank? The way he failed to lay out for the ball on third down really bothers me. Come on it’s the playoffs and we needed the first down. Where is this guys heart and effort? The pass was a little in front of him but it surely was a catch able ball. I have seen this before throughout the season. Do we really want this guy around? Sure he is a great talent but clearly shows no effort on some plays. What do you think? I really hate to start with a negative thread but it killed me when I seen RGIII throw his hands up like WTF? I just have a feeling if it was Santana or Garcon they would have made more of an effort.

Let's tell him to pack his bags ASAP, that'll show him!

Seriously, though. His first year of getting some serious action, dude balled out just like our other starting receivers, who all had similar years statistically.

People who want Hankerson cut should get cut themselves.

We will still have a cap penalty, and are down a 1st round pick. I don't think we have a bad WR corps, and expect that year 2 of Robinson, and perhaps some progress with Josh Morgan or Hankerson will give us the WR group we envision. I don't think we're far away. Year 2 of Griffin will see much more passing IMO. I think we stay exactly where we are and develop the people we have top to bottom on offense. We put up what...400 something points, scored over 30 multiple times for the first time in forever. We'll be alright next year. We need to worry about this defense and keeping our players healthy late in the season.

This is a typical knee jerk reaction. You don't like what you think happened on one play and want to start a thread implying we should get rid of him after he has progressed a lot in his first real season of playing. Really?

This is not the first time this has happen he did the same thing in the loss to the giants.

Still waiting for him to come along

Right now he is depth. I wouldn't be opposed to us looking at free agency or even the draft for more WRs

This. Nothing more than depth. Drops too many balls. I want to see us go after a speedster like Torrey Smith or big body receiver like Jennings.

Archived