Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

aound the leage live unreal

bonesbr549

I'm sitting here watching nfl network and around the league live and casserly and some others(no one i recognize) talking about which rookie QB is under the most pressure to perform and they said RGIII, becuase if they stop the run will be be the RG of the early season. Now while having that discussion, they are showing clips of all of his interceptions Now it was short so they looped it. Too funny, the dude's INT's could be most QB's for a game. And casserly was asked about the lack of a real number one recveiver for seahawks and he said it doesn't matter this week-end, but as they get further into the playoff's it could. I love being underrated. They did give props to Fletch.

Yeah Charley slammed our corners real bad, said that Seahawks not having a number one WR won't matter this week against Hall and Wilson, but might hurt them going forward.

Got here we go again, Wilson, Wilson, saying the other guys get more attention, but here is the Wilson, wilson and wilson.

If you want to punish lazy analysis and uninformed commentary, like these idiots, join me in Twitter bombing them after the game:

@AdamSchein clown prediction on the Redskins game

I wrote that after the Saints game.

And after the Dallas game:

[@Rodney_Harrison didn't catch your postgame reaction! How's your boy Tony Romo sits to pee? At least Dungy admitted picking WRONG

I saw Heath Evans on NFLN a few minutes ago.

I'll paraphrase because I'm not sure I could convey the depth of this idiocy otherwise.

"If the seahawks take alfred Morris out of the game, then all the pressure is on RG3.. because then all of the play action goes away, and that whole offense grinds to a halt...."

So let me get this straight. If the Seahawks key so heavily on Alfred Morris that they manage to take him out of the game, the play action will NOT work because.. uh,, they will somehow stop our #1 running attack without heavily keying on him.. and STILL be able to cover every receiver.

for those who may wonder.. if the Seahawks do key so heavily on Morris, then the play action will light up the scoreboard over and over and over and over again.

And if they back off to stop the play action that Ol' HamHead Heath certainly MUST know they will have to bite on .. then Alfred does his thing.

But Kudos to NFL FRIGGIN NETWORK for having such a deep understanding of the game of football and presenting it to the fans.

Up next on NFL Network, Heath Evans will explain why good punting will help the Seahawks placekicker make accurate passes.

~Bang

Heath evans is the biggest tool around. I scratch my head when he talks because he sounds like some clown who never played the game. I guess intelligence isnt a requirement to get on National TV because he clearly has none.

He won't be working on NFLN much longer with his terrible analysis and boneheaded answers to easy questions.

But Kudos to NFL FRIGGIN NETWORK for having such a deep understanding of the game of football and presenting it to the fans.

~Bang

I got disgusted with them even before I told the cable company to go piss up a flagpole last year. Their analysis is terrible. The only thing I miss at all from that channel is the combine coverage.

---------- Post added January-3rd-2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

Heath evans is the biggest tool around. I scratch my head when he talks because he sounds like some clown who never played the game. I guess intelligence isnt a requirement to get on National TV because he clearly has none.

He won't be working on NFLN much longer with his terrible analysis and boneheaded answers to easy questions.

????? - Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Jamie Dukes

128984763103400829.jpg

"If the seahawks take alfred Morris out of the game, then all the pressure is on RG3.. because then all of the play action goes away, and that whole offense grinds to a halt...."

Maybe by "take away" they plan to remove those plays from Kyle's playcalling sheet.

Up next on NFL Network, Heath Evans will explain why good punting will help the Seahawks placekicker make accurate passes.

~Bang

I'll play. If Seattle is punting good, with good coverage, then the Redskins will have to ease off the rush at the kicker, and drop more guys into coverage. That way, when Seattle is up 140-7 (seattle is amazing, remember?), the place kicker will sneak in and pass the ball on a fake. This will result in a touchdown, just because of awesome punting.

Does this sound about right?

Well, we should also not pretend they're not capable of laying the wood and scoring points in bunches. The Seahawks are no small challenge.

~Bang

Absolutely, but this has seemingly become a small pit stop on their march through the post season. I have no doubt that they could beat us soundly, but that's only happened to us a couple times this year.

Archived