Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want Haslet to stay

sabbath1981

Saw this one coming. Man, having guys moving up and down to confuse Eli pl playing solid defense is what won this game for us. Even with no pass rush and a beatable secondary, we did everything we could in this game defensivly to win. I have no problem giving credit where credit is due, and three in a row in this division can save damn near anybody's job...

Hey let's not get carried away. He is still just a Brandon Weedon thrashing away from being tar and feathered and run out of town...

They defense played a heck of a 2nd half. London apparently stepped up during halftime and told the defense the season was on the line for the next 2 quarters and they responded.

But I would still love to improve at the DC position...

Haslett is having to make chicken salad out of chicken ****. We cant get pressure with 4-5 to save a puppy. If we had just 1 person on the DL that could win 1 on 1 matchups....

Man, I've been so scared to admit that because of how well our run D has been, but that's so f'n true. We really don't have anybody on the dline that can consistently get pressure. Good players, but not dominant enough to make up for losing Orakpo or Carriker...

I, for one, do not.

Seriously, I don't like the guy, I don't care what he's been given, there have been other coordinators who have done more with less in the history of this league and we're historically bad against the pass this year. Like, we're the worst team ever at giving up passing yards. At a certain point this isn't just having bad players, it has something to do with coaching.

how do we know it was Haz that made or even came up with the adjustments?? He didn't show a knack for adjusting last year an this year I still believe raheem has more to do with the improvement we have seen from the D then we know about, yet...imo

I think Haz called a great game. If our personnel executed, he'd be more beloved as a coordinator. By no means is he perfect, but he called a great game tonight and at the end of the day he got it done tonight.

I'm not a fan, but we'll see what happens after this season. I didn't take issue tonight with his scheme or play calling tonight. They did just enough to get the "W".

I want a million dollars and the starship U.S.S Enterprise.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

He coordinated against the hapless Eagles, called one good half versus the Cowboys (before he called off the dogs in the second half and Romo sits to pee came back) and one good half versus the Giants.

Haz is gone. You should thank London Fletcher for rallying the troops, not Haslett.

Archived