Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Tailgate Regulars (Part VI) (bcl05 wins)

techboy

Okay, this worked pretty well the last five times, so I'm going to try it again. I am a season ticket holder, but my wife hates football. Thus, each game, I end up looking for a person to accompany me in my seats in section 403.

So, if you are a regular of the Tailgate, and would like to go to this Monday night's game against the Giants, speak up and you may have a ticket, free of charge.

The only rules:

The Prime Directive: You must be a Redskins fan. I thought this went without saying, but apparently not. :)

1. You must be loud on defense and quiet on offense.

2. You must not do anything to make me lose my season tickets.

3. You must sit next to me. Sorry.

4. You must meet me at the ES/RR Tailgate before the game to claim your ticket. You should bring something to share with the group, and if you are able to bring something extra so I don't have to, that would be nice too.

5. You must not have been a previous "winner".

When I use the term tailgate "regular", I'm talking about people like Predicto and Larry (to use two people that probably can't go :)). People that have been around awhile, or just seem like they have, because they stick their nose in every conversation here. :ols:

I will bestow the dubious honor of attending a football game with me to the first qualified person that responds to this thread indicating a desire to go (recent smart alec behavior by unnamed parties has required a small modification to this statement :D).

Wow, 24 views and no replies. What is wrong with you people? This is a crucial primetime game and nobody is biting. I wish I can go, but I got an exam that night :(

Like you, many of us have other commitments on Monday.

Thanks again techboy for the offer. If you keep making it, maybe some year I'll be able to take you up on it. :cheers:

I just read the Case for Christ. Does this make me a favorite to go?

Believe it or not, religion has never been a topic of discussion at the tailgate or during the game. Until this year, it was largely lamentations (see what i did there?) about the lack of a quarterback, and this year has mostly been exultation/disbelief.

Oh, and at the last game, DeanCollins ranted to me about the stock market and how crooked it was. :ols:

Very nice of you and I would love to go, however, I think I will have an issue getting to Fed Ex and home. What a game this will be too...

Metro isn't an option? The ticket is still open if you think you can swing it (and are first, of course).

Like you, many of us have other commitments on Monday.

Thanks again techboy for the offer. If you keep making it, maybe some year I'll be able to take you up on it. :cheers:

I understand that, but I thought with this being Extremeskins, somebody would have been like, "screw this, I'm going." :ols: I almost did it myself, but you know, priorities and stuff. :kickcan:

Metro isn't an option? The ticket is still open if you think you can swing it (and are first, of course).

If only Metro ran out to Winchester (maybe in 20 or 30 years they will)

Just another reason why I regret my decision to move away from the beltway. I'm gonna talk to some people and see what I can come up with and i'll get back to you. Again, thanks.

Oh and the whole case for christ thing was just a joke...Although I did really read it :)

Archived