Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im getting married

HoggLife

So just an updated to how my life has been going. I started building a friendship with a very amzing girl 5 months ago. I had no idea she liked me and she had no idea that I liked her. We hung out every day and a few weeks ago we found out we like each other. She is the most amzing woman i have ever met. We have every single thing in common from things we like, the way we view life and what we want for our future. We are madly in love. I have always said I know it will be special when the girl im with feels just as lucky as I feel being with her. She does so much to make me happy. I have never had someone go out of her way so much to make me happy. Samantha brings out the very best in me. My life has never been so great. And tomorrow we are getting marrie[ATTACH]45447[/ATTACH]d[ATTACH]45446[/ATTACH].[ATTACH]45445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45444[/ATTACH]

UPDATE @ POST 45

Congrats! Of course, the most important question is if she's a Redskins fan.

She is a Redskins fan now. Its never to late to see the light :)

---------- Post added June-18th-2011 at 11:36 AM ----------

Thank you guys. Ive never been so happy in my life.

---------- Post added June-18th-2011 at 11:36 AM ----------

Congrats, Hogg!!

I get married in 7 days.

We were suppose to get married next saturday too but we cant wait and are doing it tomorrow!

Congratulations!

She's gorgeous. Your a lucky guy!

Thanks. I am way too lucky. Im going to be 33 in August and she just turned 20. She is amazingly beautiful and she is the greatest person I have ever met in my life. Such a loving and good hearted person. I hit the lotto with this one. And she actually thinks that she is the lucky one. She does so much for me its crazy. Ive never been so happy in my life!

Congrats! Best of luck.

Congrats man. I get married in 14 day. Good luck next weekend!

3 weekends in a row with a ES wedding. Should we make a new thread for who has a wedding and when lol. I wish you guys many years of smiles and laughter with the very special girl in your life!

Archived