Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you think of Ann Coulter?

The_cavalierman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think she is a political shock jock that I find humorous,offensive,entertaining and smart.

I think her intellect could be better directed ,but it's her life.

Coulter for the Supreme Court....send the libs bonkers :silly:

Comments about Jews on The Big Idea

During an interview with Donny Deutsch on his CNBC program The Big Idea (8 October 2007), Coulter stated that the United States is a Christian nation and suggested Christians viewed themselves as "perfected Jews".[142][143] Deutsch, a practicing Jew, told Coulter he found the comments personally offensive and anti-semitic; Coulter replied that she could not understand his reaction.

DEUTSCH: You said -- your exact words were, "Jews need to be perfected." Those are the words out of your mouth.

COULTER: No, I'm saying that's what a Christian is.

DEUTSCH: But that's what you said -- don't you see how hateful, how anti-Semitic --

COULTER: No!

DEUTSCH: How do you not see? You're an educated woman. How do you not see that?

COULTER: That isn't hateful at all.

DEUTSCH: But that's even a scarier thought. OK -

COULTER: No, no, no, no, no. I don't want you being offended by this. This is what Christians consider themselves, because our testament is the continuation of your testament. You know that. So we think Jews go to heaven. I mean (Jerry) Falwell himself said that, but you have to follow laws. Ours is "Christ died for our sins." We consider ourselves perfected Christians. For me to say that for you to become a Christian is to become a perfected Christian(sic) is not offensive at all.

She's a GOP lapdog.Just follow the money.Obviously intelligent (Cornell,Michigan Law). But like most of her ilk tends to wear blinders when it comes to the bumbling of the currnt administration.

Rarely debates those from the left.tends to throw bombs in a room (methophorically) for affect. Hence the only thing about her thats covered in the press.Will be the GOP upfront "rent a *-i-t-c-h if Hillary is nominated.

I don't think even Ann Coulter believes what she writes. She is a performer. If she was funny she would be a stand up comic.

It's a sad reflection on how partisan politics are in this country that she gets as much airtime and book sales as she does.

The woman has no common sense filter in her brain that activates before she speaks; it's all primal thought -> past the gums -> out to the world.

I'm not sure if Ibelieve that she means well or not but she is firebrand and is as blunt as a wet sack of potatoes

Is she any different than Michael Moore?

Except a lot more abrasive?

Moore is calculating and rarely says anything without thinking about it.

Coulter is more the other way around; everything about her screams primal and even her arguments are high on emotion and low on structure.

Is she any different than Michael Moore?

Except a lot more abrasive?

I can understand the comparsion but I think they are a little different. Ann COulter regularly says things deliberately to offend ('Jews need to be perfected' or '9/11 widows exploiting their position').

Michael Moore is usually trying to make a point, even if you disagree with it.

Archived