Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santa Claus

Slacky McSlackAss

I don't remember honestly. I think it was some combination of friends at school, and a small bit of deductive reasoning on my part.

I'll tell you what, though. One of the worst days of my life was when I ruined it for my brother. I guess he was probably seven, and I honestly thought he already knew. We were at the mall with my parents, and he was talking about wanting to go see Santa. I guess I was about 10 at the time, and was WAY too cool for such things.

So anyway, we were standing in a six-mile long line with him, waiting to see the jolly ol' elf, when he got sick of waiting. He asked mom if we could come back later, and I said something to the effect of, "Well, I wouldn't worry about it. There's no such thing as Santa anyway."

He got the bottom lip quiver going, and my mom stared a friggin' dagger through me. She didn't say a word, but that was about as pissed off as I've ever seen her. Ended up being the first of many times in my life I felt about one inch tall. :doh:

Awwe. I always thought Santa was real. But one day, at the bus-stop, the boys were telling me he wasn't. On Christmas Eve, I asked my mom. I think I was in 5th grade. And she said NO!! I WAS MORTIFIED! BROKEN! DEPRESSED! Lol. I cried myself to sleep. She still feels guilty to this day.

I was around 6 or 7, Sunday school. I was so excited about Santa Claus coming and was telling my cousin what I told Santa I wanted. He started laughing at me and said "you still believe in Santa?" I was like "of course, you don't". He's like "dude, grow up there's no such thing as Santa." I started crying, I was confused and distraught about who was going to bring me presents if Santa wasn't real. My cousin proceeded to tell me that my parents were actually Santa. I didn't believe him because my Dad, the preacher had just asked me that morning on the way to church what I wanted Santa to bring me.

So, after Sunday school I went to my Dad and asked him what was up and he took me around the side of the church, sat me on the tailgate and explained to me the dealio on Santa. I was still crushed but understood, my Dad had a way with words, he was a Baptist preacher you know.

It's all good though, I returned the favor to my cousin when I banged his girlfriend in High School. Who got he last laugh now biotch! Don't think that didn't go through my mind when I was doing the deed. "Ho, ho, ho who wouldn't know, down by the river with my cousins chick, she's bouncing up and down on my.............. pogo stick. :D

Merry Christmas cuzz. :laugh: Hey, I'm a hillbilly from WV, whattya expect?

I was around 6 or 7, Sunday school. I was so excited about Santa Claus coming and was telling my cousin what I told Santa I wanted. He started laughing at me and said "you still believe in Santa?" I was like "of course, you don't". He's like "dude, grow up there's no such thing as Santa." I started crying, I was confused and distraught about who was going to bring me presents if Santa wasn't real. My cousin proceeded to tell me that my parents were actually Santa. I didn't believe him because my Dad, the preacher had just asked me that morning on the way to church what I wanted Santa to bring me.

So, after Sunday school I went to my Dad and asked him what was up and he took me around the side of the church, sat me on the tailgate and explained to me the dealio on Santa. I was still crushed but understood, my Dad had a way with words, he was a Baptist preacher you know.

It's all good though, I returned the favor to my cousin when I banged his girlfriend in High School. Who got he last laugh now biotch! Don't think that didn't go through my mind when I was doing the deed. "Ho, ho, ho who wouldn't know, down by the river with my cousins chick, she's bouncing up and down on my.............. pogo stick. :D

Merry Christmas cuzz. :laugh: Hey, I'm a hillbilly from WV, whattya expect?

:applause: :applause: :notworthy

I found out from my childhood neighbor Brad, he also told me about the birds and the bees. I can't figure out which was more traumatizing. I must have been maybe 8 years old or so.

I almost found out when I was 7. There were 2 older kids, brothers, who were Jehovah's Witness. They insisted to all of us on the school bus that Santa wasn't real. I started to get really upset, and looked to the older kids for the truth. Some other kids told them that Santa WAS real, and they better stop saying otherwise, or ELSE. Well, they kept going, and ELSE became punches. :doh: Afterwards, I felt better that Santa was real because the older kids reassured me, and they also won the fight.

'Tis the season! :laugh:

Oh, and one of the best parts about parenting, is when you become Santa. I'm going to let my kids believe in him for as long as possible.

Archived