Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

Yeah,

I actually was suprised by the twist ending (who the bad guy is).

But in just an hour we saw a ton of characters actually fleshed out and made interesting, not just some special effects free for all.

This coming from a comic book fan.......but this was just an incredibly well written, well acted show with characters who may be heroes.

:D

eh.....I miss the ABC MNF, plus if it's not Skins (or an interesting matchup) I don't watch.

NO (even with Bush) vs. Atl (even with Vick running the option) just doesn't interest me that much.

it is pretty amazing all the emotion in this game, my wife started to cry during the national anthem, just incredible!!!!

I recorded it & have been watching a few minutes here & there during commercials of MNF. Show far, in the first 10-15 minutes, it's reminded me of MARVELS, & something from Vertigo. I get a Kurt Busiek/Alan Moore/James Robinson vibe from it.

I recorded it & have been watching a few minutes here & there during commercials of MNF. Show far, in the first 10-15 minutes, it's reminded me of MARVELS, & something from Vertigo. I get a Kurt Busiek/Alan Moore/James Robinson vibe from it.

dam i should of tivoed it :(

Did anybody just watch this show.......

I thought it was possibly the best pilot I've seen in the young fall tv season.

Your thoughts?

NBC has really been trying to get some quality shows on TV after dropping to 4th place. i really enjoyed it, it could be pretty awesome. i also like the show right after it, studio 60 on the sunset strip.

Yeah,

I actually was suprised by the twist ending (who the bad guy is).

But in just an hour we saw a ton of characters actually fleshed out and made interesting, not just some special effects free for all.

This coming from a comic book fan.......but this was just an incredibly well written, well acted show with characters who may be heroes.

Heh, I knew it would be him as soon as he came home. It wasn't too hard to figure out once I was sure that the characters were almost all connected somehow.

I had trouble deciding whether I should watch Heroes or MNF. I ended up watching Heroes and was glad I did!

Even from the beginning of the show, the first thought that went through my head was "this should've been a movie". It just had the feel to me.

I'm really looking forward to next week. It is good to see that along with some character development, they are jumping head first into what this show will be all about.

(And that Japanese guy is my favorite character so far! Funny dude...of course, Ali Larter.... :drool: ....good to see her too!)

I recorded it and just got done watching it. Heroes is going to be a awesome show! I was shocked at who was the villian was. TV Guide and People magazine is giving it 4 stars. I will be watching MNF and recording Heroes.

If you guys missed it Monday night. They are airing a encore Tuesday night at 8pm eastern time.

Archived