Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins win how many games?

88Comrade2000

I'm going out on a limb based on the fact that we play a weak NFC west, and an AFC west that will only be able to stop passing games. Not to mention there are only 5 playoff teams on our schedule. SD, DEN, SEA, STL, PHI. I Think we can beat at least one or two of these teams. The only other teams that bother me are the Raiders.

We have not had the draft yet........and have NO idea who else we will get......or move.........or other changes.

I don't think I can make an educated guess at this point. I will save this thread to revisit around training time.

Blondie

i said 11-5. I believe out D will be ranked in the top 5 again (I place a lot more on the fact that our D will be together for a second year under the same coach and DL coach than loosing smoot and Pierce) and I believe our Offense will be top 15 which should give us more than enough wins to make it to 11-5 comfortable. People automatically have us loosing two games to the Cowpunks and Egglets. I don't think so. I say we at least split those games and we still beat Giants 2-0. they just don't have what it takes to go up against our D on offense. In addition I can't believe people think Seattle will beat us. No way its an easy W.

A tad early...thats it?

Anyway....I will go with 7-9.

I think we are better off (for starters) just by having Brunell on the bench...

...but our D (IMHO) is gonna be a notch lower than last year...I thought 10-6 last year and obviously i was way off....

My official prediction.....is 7-9 in 2005.

Archived