Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins win how many games?

88Comrade2000

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

Who's the jerk off that thinks we won't win a game......

:insane:

Come on now.....we play the cardnials don't we?!?!

I'm with you Brotha... Second of all someone stop pissing in Tarhogs cheerios, damn...

Originally posted by seanyt

I'm with you Brotha... Second of all someone stop pissing in Tarhogs cheerios, damn...

I thought I'd just mixed up the salt and sugar :)

Come on sean.....give me another chance :kiss:

I guess I just truly don't understand the gloom and doom around here? We are a team on the rise. We've got our greatest coach ever back, and we're no where near the point where we can proclaim Gibbs damaged goods and his 2nd coaching era a failure. Yet some here seem to be trying to say just that.

Yeah, we lost a few talented players. But as so many have pointed out, EVERY team loses talented players.

At some point, we're going to turn the corner. I think the next two seasons represent that time. And I'm really not trying to be harsh, I just wish some of the guys who are so freaking negative would do two things....explain why we're going to suck - because I just don't see us going anywhere but up, and also explain how you can take any joy at all in being a fan if you honestly believe there is no hope, no shred of improvement, and that Joe Gibbs doesn't know what he's doing?

I can't understand that?

I think we will be about the same as last year. We have improved at the center position. Jansen will help too but we have taken a step back in some areas also. Smoot, Pierce and Coles will all hurt reguardless of what everyone wants to believe. You dont lose players like that and recover easily. Points will be hard to come by on offense and the defense will give up a few more. Still, I think we will manage 6 or 7 wins.

Originally posted by Blondie

We have not had the draft yet........and have NO idea who else we will get......or move.........or other changes.

I don't think I can make an educated guess at this point. I will save this thread to revisit around training time.

Blondie

THANK YOU, BLONDIE. :notworthy

These threads are the ones I look forward to the most. They NEVER change from year to year. Hilarious. Whoever turns out to be right at season's end declares himself the B&G Nostra....Noostrad....Nos...(you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.) :jerkoff:

I jumped on the ol' "10-6" train from 2000 thru 2003. I backed it down to the ol' "8-8" coward's bet last pre-season. :D

This year? :yawnee:

Show me. And check the sig.

Agreed Tarhog...This team is on the up and up, I voted 11-5. I believe G. Williams is going to (again) raise a lot of eyebrows while he easily pencils in L. Arrington as back ready to play and fills a replacement for smoot into his D system.

Now that we have slightly tweaked the chemistry with a new C, and the return of Jansen, hopefully this will give Ramsey enough time to find an open reciever(protection)/ or a play to develope, not to mention open up some running lanes for our stud Portis...

Now that alone should make us a competitive team/ play-off team.

I did say as of now. Of course thing will change after the draft and June 1 and training camp/preseason.

Let's say we lose Ramsey for the season due to a freak injury the 2nd preseason game; those 104 votes for 1-15; may come true.

Let's say in the draft we get a STUD WR & DE and both those players dominate in preseason and earn starting jobs from day one.

My poll is just a snapshot. Expect further snapshots, LOL!

Im going nostradamus on this one... we go 10-6, don't initially get in, because the Cowboys beat us for the tiebreaker... the Cowboys in a freak event get taken over by Mongol nomads and withdraw from the event, becoming a Genghis Khan worshipping cult where Jerry Jones actually turns out to be a direct descendant. It's GONNA happen...

and oh yea Parcells is forever relegated to giving sexual favors to the Mongol donkeys

Originally posted by Tarhog

I thought I'd just mixed up the salt and sugar :)

Come on sean.....give me another chance :kiss:

I guess I just truly don't understand the gloom and doom around here? We are a team on the rise. We've got our greatest coach ever back, and we're no where near the point where we can proclaim Gibbs damaged goods and his 2nd coaching era a failure. Yet some here seem to be trying to say just that.

Yeah, we lost a few talented players. But as so many have pointed out, EVERY team loses talented players.

At some point, we're going to turn the corner. I think the next two seasons represent that time. And I'm really not trying to be harsh, I just wish some of the guys who are so freaking negative would do two things....explain why we're going to suck - because I just don't see us going anywhere but up, and also explain how you can take any joy at all in being a fan if you honestly believe there is no hope, no shred of improvement, and that Joe Gibbs doesn't know what he's doing?

I can't understand that?

^^^ Me either Tarhog...me either. :doh: Where did these "doomsday" fans come from. I stand by my 8-8 or 9-7 scenario..they will improve..my burgundy shades are sitting on the dresser right now.

Edit: Oh and please tell me we got inundated with a bunch of cheerleading trolls!?!?!? 100+ of 1-15 wins the poll? If those were Skins fans I'm sorry to be among you. :puke:

Don't see us bettering 8-8 at this point but i'd like to think otherwise.

Reallistically, if the play of our #2 corner alongside Springs is solid, if not spectacular, and we UPGRADE (not just change) our WR personnel, then I see 10 wins as more than a possibility.

Originally posted by pr11fan

8-8, offensively we take a small step foward, defensively we take a small step back but the experience under Gibbs is enough for a 2 game improvement. 06 is when the skins make a big push.

I don't think we can make a serious challenge for the Super Bowl unless we make the playoffs the previous year. We will be in the playoffs in '05 or else don't look for SB until '07.

Based on what we have been doing the last few years here's a bit of trend.

- We always seem to beat Seattle, good or bad

- We tend to lose to the Eagles and Cowboys, good or bad:mad: .

- We at least split with the Giants

My guess is that we'll beat the Bears, 49ers, Cardinals and Seahawks.

The rest is up in the air.

Again, I have no clue who we're drafting, what other FA's will be picked up and who gets injured (that goes for our opponets also;) ). So it's still too early, but in week 4/5 of pre-season, I'll give a better range on the entire NFL.

I voted 9-7, hopefully we'll do that or better.:point2sky :point2sky

"I don't think we can make a serious challenge for the Super Bowl unless we make the playoffs the previous year. We will be in the playoffs in '05 or else don't look for SB until '07."

I don't know about that. Gibbs has done it before. We didn't make the playoffs his first year, and won it all the 2nd year. No reason it can't happen again. There are a few worst-to-first stories we can all point to.

Archived