Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins win how many games?

88Comrade2000

Originally posted by TheDane

167 at 1-15. :laugh:

That's rich. Westbrook36 and HeHateMe figured out a way to break the system and vote more than once. :nono:

Please dont speak my name in the same sentence as WB36. :D

Although I do find it quite comical the 1-15 is chasing 10-6 for the top vote getter.

I'm really in the 9-7 camp. I just think the Defense will take a slight step back, that the schedule is going to be rough and tumble, and I just don't see us getting more than 3 wins in our division (I think we sweep the Giants and split with the Cowgirls).

3 wins in the division + 3 wins against the weak NFC teams (Bears, Niners, Cardinals) + 2 wins against solid AFC teams (probably Oakland and the Broncos) + 1 unexpected win against a good team (probably the Seahawks, who still suck) = 9.

I'll be happy with that, frankly.

BD

I've used to predict 10-6 about every season, but I'm always wrong, aren't I? So last year I predicted 9-7. Wrong again, but with Gibbs at the helm for Gibbs 2.0, I predict 9-7.

With all the league parity, why do the 'Skins lose or break even year after year? (haha, that's a rhetorical question with many answers, one of the starts with an "S")

i think we will go 14-2. i know, i know, thats a big wish. the skins will win the first few games and start to relax, but then they will lose a couple after thinking they are great, but after that we will win every game on the way to the super bowl. it will be like joe gibbs' first second year, when he won the super bowl.

I'll go out on a limb and say they will win more than none. In all seriousness if the defense stays in the top 10, and the offense oicks it up we should be pusking for a wildcard. That's a lot of "ifs", but I think the team will be better than last year.

• 8 months later...

Archived