Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles And Moss Sitting in our house

jnova

Man this pisses me off. I mean atleast were getting a halfway decent WR for Coles. But Moss isn't really that great without a pick. And he (Moss) wont fit in our system, Gardner wouldve proven himself last year if he wanted to be on the team he could do it this year, if we keep him. Plus i want to add even with Sammels restructuring were not gonna keep Smoot. We may possibly not even be able to keep Pierce. In my opinion Smoot is more important that Pierce. We still have Barrow and he's not some bum off the street he is a major threat on D. If Pierce is gone i wouldnt be surprised to see him moved back to ROLB on another team. Man this really shows something about or front office.

IS THAT BETTER EVERYONE

Originally posted by jnova

man this pisses me off i mean atleast were gettin a halfway decent WR for coles but moss isnt really that great without a pick and he wont fit in our system, Gardner wouldve proven himself last year if he could do it this year. Plus i want toadd even with Sammels restructuring were not gonna keep smoot possibly not even pierce in my opinion smoot is more important that pierce we still have barrow and hes not just some bum off the street. if pierce is gone i wouldnt be surprised to see him moved back to ROLB. man this really shows something about or front office

Let me try to translate for jnova.....

He is upset because we will only be getting Santana Moss and no draft picks from the Jets for Coles.....He then goes on to say Moss will not fit well into the Redskins offensive scheme....Not sure his point about Gardner, maybe he meant....hell, I have no idea....He then goes on to say that even if Samuels restructures his contract we might not be able to keep Smoot or Pierece and he would prefer to keep Pierce because we still have Mike Barrow who is no bum off the street. He is not pleased with our front office....

Translations By Bugs'

$20 an hour, just PM me ;)

Originally posted by Bugs'

He is upset because we will only be getting Santana Moss and no draft picks from the Jets for Coles.....He then goes on to say Moss will not fit well into the Redskins offensive scheme....Not sure his point about Gardner, maybe he meant....hell, I have no idea....He then goes on to say that even if Samuels restructures his contract we might not be able to keep Smoot or Pierece and he would prefer to keep Pierce because we still have Mike Barrow who is no bum off the street. He is not pleased with our front office....

Translations By Bugs'

I have a few PM's from jnova I may need help with. ;)

Translations By Bugs'

Thanks for that Bugs...do you do birthday parties as well? I'd prefere something other than the whole clown thing...

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

I have a few PM's from jnova I may need help with. ;)

np..:)

Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Thanks for that Bugs...do you do birthday parties as well? I'd prefere something other than the whole clown thing...

Hey buddy, what did you have in mind :whippin: ? $30/hr. :laugh:

Originally posted by Die Hard

If you want to participate in this forum... and actually have people communicate with you...

you might want to make an effort attempting to clearly communicate a coherent message.

Ebonics won't help any.

:laugh:

Translations By Bugs'

thank you bugs but i didnt mean i wanted to keep peirce i meant i wanted to keep smoot. i was trying to say that gardner hasnt done alot to prove that he will stay in washington.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Actually, Jnova's post, while not unified in theme, is understandable if you insert your own punctuation. Emotional ranting to be sure, but I was able to understand it.

Thank you it was emotional i dont like to type punctuation

Originally posted by herrmag

Now that the message is clear, can someone explain the 2nd option in the poll? Why would anyone choose to trade Coles for Moss AND lose Smoot "and maybe Pierce"?

I mean a draft Pick and loss Smoot and or Pierce

Archived