Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles And Moss Sitting in our house

jnova

Gardner wouldve proven himself last year if he wanted to be on the team he could do it this year, if we keep him.

:laugh:

Ok, first off, this is the only part of what was said that made any sense, & even that's a stretch. Gardner has been here how many years? Has he EVER shown us more than 50/50? Hell no. You need to put the crackpipe down & walk away slowly. You have fried your young brain.

Originally posted by esteffan

I'm guessing that loss=lose, but I have no idea. I now have to leave this thread and get a drink.

I understand the "loss=lose" thing. What I don't understand is why we would trade Coles for Moss & a pick & "loss" Pierce & Smoot. Is he saying that we won't be able to keep them or we are going to trade them too for Moss. Either will work considering the history of our FO, but I don't agree with trading them all for one WR that may be a downgrade from Coles. It seems a bit excessive to me.

Originally posted by Bugs'

Let me try to translate for jnova.....

He is upset because we will only be getting Santana Moss and no draft picks from the Jets for Coles.....He then goes on to say Moss will not fit well into the Redskins offensive scheme....Not sure his point about Gardner, maybe he meant....hell, I have no idea....He then goes on to say that even if Samuels restructures his contract we might not be able to keep Smoot or Pierece and he would prefer to keep Pierce because we still have Mike Barrow who is no bum off the street. He is not pleased with our front office....

Translations By Bugs'

$20 an hour, just PM me ;)

Translations by bugs $20.00

PM Bug, $Priceless$

:D

Archived