Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

hillbilly1970s.jpg

i know its a long thread, and you'll never be able to look through EVERY page (though i hope you do) but there have been lots of reposts lately (some bad ones too) - and some are older than the internets themselves

I cant say i've never done it, but dang

w003-repost.jpg

untitled-9.jpg

repost6hx.jpg

knuttz_ueba_17-1.jpg

I agree with mike. This is supposed to be for funny pics and such. Someone with a mental disability is not humor.
Im gonna be honest..the ones with the mentally challenged kids bother me.

Not saying I agree or disagree, but we really don't need to know about everything you think is not funny. With a thread that has close to 6000 posts their are bound to be things you don't think are funny.

Just move on.:2cents:

Not saying I agree or disagree, but we really don't need to know about everything you think is not funny. With a thread that has close to 6000 posts their are bound to be things you don't think are funny.

Just move on.:2cents:

no you move on. This was discussed before. Pictures of gross and other unacceptable material doesn't belong. This is meant to be a fun, humerous thread and I along with many others feel a mentally handicapped child being made fun for the sick enjoyment of a few sick puds doesn't belong here. I've enjoyed his thread as much as everyone else. Out of the 6000 posts you talk about, if you check my history I have only asked that these kind of pictures not be put up.... :2cents:

no you move on. This was discussed before. Pictures of gross and other unacceptable material doesn't belong. This is meant to be a fun, humerous thread and I along with many others feel a mentally handicapped child being made fun for the sick enjoyment of a few sick puds doesn't belong here. I've enjoyed his thread as much as everyone else. Out of the 6000 posts you talk about, if you check my history I have only asked that these kind of pictures not be put up.... :2cents:

Easy speedy...so your opinion is the only one that matters?:doh: How about the people who don't like the religious posts or the post that have semi-nudity or the animal posts or the political posts or the ones being mean to kids or the ones making fun of ugly people and then their are the ones with underage girls that are scantily dressed and so on and so on. If we remove every post that somebody doesn't like we would have like 100 posts instead of 6000.

Many people get upset by things that others think are funny and that is their right! Just as it is your right to be upset by the mentally handicapped children being made fun of. The point is you will never please everybody so if you see something you don't like, don't try to be the police of this thread. So unless you would like everyone to email their pics to you to get approval...just move on!

I don't think someone who's taken it upon himself to decide when people should and shouldn't share their opinions ought to be throwing around the "thread police" label.

Whatever fitzo...I just want to see pics not everybody crying about what is funny or not. Point being just look and laugh, if you don't care for it put up a pic that you do.

Here is my tiny violn i am playing for you...