Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Whatever fitzo...I just want to see pics not everybody crying about what is funny or not. Point being just look and laugh, if you don't care for it put up a pic that you do.

Here is my tiny violn i am playing for you...

well said................ :cheers:

a repost

postphast.jpg

Not saying I agree or disagree, but we really don't need to know about everything you think is not funny. With a thread that has close to 6000 posts their are bound to be things you don't think are funny.

Just move on.:2cents:

There is nothing about mentally challeged children or ones with birth defects that are funny. PERIOD. If you find it funny, google it, leave it out of here. :2cents:

Easy speedy...so your opinion is the only one that matters?:doh: How about the people who don't like the religious posts or the post that have semi-nudity or the animal posts or the political posts or the ones being mean to kids or the ones making fun of ugly people and then their are the ones with underage girls that are scantily dressed and so on and so on. If we remove every post that somebody doesn't like we would have like 100 posts instead of 6000.

Many people get upset by things that others think are funny and that is their right! Just as it is your right to be upset by the mentally handicapped children being made fun of. The point is you will never please everybody so if you see something you don't like, don't try to be the police of this thread. So unless you would like everyone to email their pics to you to get approval...just move on!

Easy speedy! The religious posts or the post that have semi-nudity or the animal posts or the political posts are funny because it does not point out any defect in another human being. Any of the pics here that are of mentally challenged kids, ugly kids, etc., to me suck. I am not offended, but more so appauled that someone would post it.

I care less about your opinion to be honest, so spare me the freedom to post whatever you want to bull****.

Easy speedy! The religious posts or the post that have semi-nudity or the animal posts or the political posts are funny because it does not point out any defect in another human being. Any of the pics here that are of mentally challenged kids, ugly kids, etc., to me suck. I am not offended, but more so appauled that someone would post it.

I care less about your opinion to be honest, so spare me the freedom to post whatever you want to bull****.

There is nothing about mentally challeged children or ones with birth defects that are funny. PERIOD. If you find it funny, google it, leave it out of here. :2cents:

1. I never said they were funny, just that I don't want to hear the crying

2. Did you even read all of my posts about this subject?

3. Just because you think that, and I quote: "The religious posts or the post that have semi-nudity or the animal posts or the political posts are funny" doesn't mean everyone else does. Just read back a few pages to see the argument about the Jesus pics. Nice to know your opinion is the only one that matters.:doh:

4. Just post pics.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1808604

Super Slow Motion Slap (trust me it's worth it)

I'm glad Brandon Lloyd got another job :laugh:

I'm wondering if that's part of a tv show on cable. I saw a show that I can't remember the name of where they do the super slow mo on different things. Like dropping a water balloon on the ground, dog drinking water from a bowl just goofy stuff like that. Wish I knew the name..

I'm glad Brandon Lloyd got another job :laugh:

I'm wondering if that's part of a tv show on cable. I saw a show that I can't remember the name of where they do the super slow mo on different things. Like dropping a water balloon on the ground, dog drinking water from a bowl just goofy stuff like that. Wish I knew the name..

The show your thinking of is Braniac. Its on G4 every once in a while