Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

It's becoming kinda old cleaning up after klowns who can't keep it reigned in with this thread.:)

So---to try to keep at least one step shy of closing it down, which the disagreements a few pages back showed some concern over---there's just gonna be healthy bans for going too far---like with WVU who just bought two weeks off. He knows better than that s-h- etc. deal and some of those other pics.

I may edit his problem pics out or I may leave them all there to serve as a guide for what might be going too far. Some maybe really are too dense to figure it out on your own.:)

But it is all on you to figure it out. If you ain't new, you ain't got much of an excuse not to know what's ok and what ain't.

So, to steal one of 21's favorite lines "you do what you gotta do and so will we." ;)

<edit--#99 just PM'ed me, explained, and cleared up that he wasn't "cheerleading"--he is removed from Read-Only with my apology >

Were it just me and you, I would care less about such stuff, but this is still an open forum with rules and guildelines about content and it isn't anyone's MyFaceSpaceBook page.

Heed the warnings, and this thread lives on. C'mon guys, lets not f it up. Gotta love this thread that Unsonny started for us all to enjoy. Shape up or ship out! Okay, what the hell am I giving a public service announcement for? I'm a douchebag like the rest of us in this thread. :laugh:

It's becoming kinda old cleaning up after klowns who can't keep it reigned in with this thread.:)

So---to try to keep at least one step shy of closing it down, which the disagreements a few pages back showed some concern over---there's just gonna be healthy bans for going too far---like with WVU who just bought two weeks off. He knows better than that s-h- etc. deal and some of those other pics.

I may edit his problem pics out or I may leave them all there to serve as a guide for what might be going too far. Some maybe really are too dense to figure it out on your own.:)

But it is all on you to figure it out. If you ain't new, you ain't got much of an excuse not to know what's ok and what ain't.

So, to steal one of 21's favorite lines "you do what you gotta do and so will we." ;)

<edit--#99 just PM'ed me, explained, and cleared up that he wasn't "cheerleading"--he is removed from Read-Only with my apology >

Were it just me and you, I would care less about such stuff, but this is still an open forum with rules and guildelines about content and it isn't anyone's MyFaceSpaceBook page.

Thanks for the understanding Jumbo :cheers:

singingshark.jpg

And another one bites the dust for 2 weeks.

As with WVU's post a few pages back, I will leave this unedited for a time so that those who are new (which this poster isn't) will have an idea of what they should already know if they have thoroughly read the rules, or just used better judgment and a little common sense based on familiarity with the site. This isn't rocket surgery. :)