Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Be forewarned.  Any time you show something from Catherine Webb, 90% of the ES horndogs will claim she's average and they've been with better at least twice in their dating life.  Because you see girls like that in the malls, banks, libraries and grocery stores every day.  I must be living in the wrong places all my life.

Be forewarned.  Any time you show something from Catherine Webb, 90% of the ES horndogs will claim she's average and they've been with better at least twice in their dating life.  Because you see girls like that in the malls, banks, libraries and grocery stores every day.  I must be living in the wrong places all my life.

That's only the Tiger Woods hating ones that do that.

;)

Why you don't mess with referees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPoG2IALIxs#t=32

Edited by The Evil Genius

It's amazing the way guys' standards skyrocket when they're online. 10s suddenly turn into 6s. 7s become untouchable hags.

It's amazing the way guys' standards skyrocket when they're online. 10s suddenly turn into 6s. 7s become untouchable hags.

I think the main thing when you're talking about famous hotties is that 95% of the time when you see them on TV or in movies or in magazines they've literally spent hours with an army of makeup artists, even for the most simple photoshoots. And that doesn't even include the photoshopping and touch ups done after the fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they're unattractive in real life when they aren't made up like crazy, but a lot of the time if you happen to see pictures of them without the makeup, etc you sorta go "wow..." because it really looks like someone you might stand next to in the grocery store. There's just such a crazy expectations based on the way they're presented most of the time. 

Take Katy Perry for instance:

katy-perry.jpg

Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks in the left side picture; she's looks fine (you know, like a normal woman and not a porcelain doll with no pores in her skin). But the disparity is glaring.

QQcZBfX.gif

Can you imagine being trapped in a car with this woman for an 8 hour road trip? I would pray for some of Walter

Whites coffee

I bet she uses "essay" in everyday language. That faux ghetto trash look might be the most unattractive thing ever

Can you imagine being trapped in a car with this woman for an 8 hour road trip? I would pray for some of Walter

Whites coffee

I bet she uses "essay" in everyday language. That faux ghetto trash look might be the most unattractive thing ever

come on zoony, you'd give her a shot at the title. :)

Whites coffee

I like how she's doing it all for the cameras. As she emerges from the shadows you can clearly see her glancing up at the jumbo tron or monitor to see if the she's on TV. Then she continues her "celebration" for her brother. 

I like how she's doing it all for the cameras. As she emerges from the shadows you can clearly see her glancing up at the jumbo tron or monitor to see if the she's on TV. Then she continues her "celebration" for her brother. 

Maybe it's so her brother can see her?  You guys are really over reacting to someone freaking out over her brother scoring his first TD.  

• Like 1