Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Remember when your mother used to say "You'd better stop making that face or it'll stay that way"? I'm glad I listened. To bad guido-girl didn't, but at least she can be a poster child for the cause.

go figure, she's a Cowgirl fan too :hysterical:

Sorry if you don't watch Jersey Shore :cool:

"That's one shot bro! One shot!"

:laugh:

I hate admitting it but I got drunk at my friend's house for the Wild Card round of the paloffs and started watching the marathon of Jersey Shore and now I can't stop watching it. That show is fascinating.

Damn can you get that Winnie the Pooh picture an a t-shirt?

It would be better if all of the animals other than the bear and the tiger were dead and the two remaining animals were posturing up to fight. Rabbits and pigs have no place battling tigers and bears. :)

Edited by Destino

I don't think Disney approves of their images being used in that type of fashion...I mean if they'll come after "unauthorized" stickers of Pooh Bear on day care centers...

Disney is one of the worst when it comes to copyrights and intellectual property

I don't think Disney approves of their images being used in that type of fashion...I mean if they'll come after "unauthorized" stickers of Pooh Bear on day care centers...

Disney is one of the worst when it comes to copyrights and intellectual property

Other than a red shirt and a jar of honey, I think it would be really hard to tie that picture to Winnie the Pooh. Certainly not the Disney images of it.