Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

That's Casey Jones in the hockey mask and the chick in yellow is April. I can't remember her last name, but I know she was a news reporter in the cartoon.

K my interpretation

Mario Jumped on the turtles.. those shellsare what all the goombas or whatever the enemy turtles in the mario games are called looked like after mario jumps on them. looks to me like mario killed the ninja turtles and is apologizing

Edited by rd421

K my interpretation

Mario Jumped on the turtles.. those shellsare what all the goombas or whatever the enemy turtles in the mario games are called looked like after mario jumps on them. looks to me like mario killed the ninja turtles and is apologizing

Ok, i think that may be it. Glad i'm not the only one that needed some help with it though (now i don't feel so slow) ;)

Unfortunately, to quote Mark Twain, "Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process".

K my interpretation

Ding, ding, ding.:applause:

I think we have a winner. Makes perfect sense to me. :notworthy

That's Casey Jones in the hockey mask and the chick in yellow is April. I can't remember her last name, but I know she was a news reporter in the cartoon.

Its April O'Neil.

K my interpretation

their called Koopas. Goombas are the little brown mushroom-looking guys.