Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Damn, I don't even know what to say after seeing that picture. I think it's pretty much brought this thread to a screeching halt.

I've been meaning to get to you, but it gets busy. it's another one of those times when I could tell you were another dupe acct. guy (as well as knowing you were no more 17 than I am 9 :D ). What's amazing though is one of the reasons (apparently) for your being willing to be perma-punted is simply because you had your sig privs revoked. Silly rabbit. Of course you had more than one dupe acct. too. Guess we'll see you next time. :)

Edited by Jumbo

Shocking turn of events!

The many things that go on behind the scenes in the world of ES--and I note that people who often opine on what they do see board-wise, frequently don't seem to stop to consider about what they might not know, or even think that such might exist. :cool:

Edited by Jumbo

The many things that go on behind the scenes in the world of ES--which often amazes me that people who often opine on what they do see board-wise, frequently don't seem to stop to consider about what they might not know, or even think that such might exist. :cool:

Are you God?:silly:

I've been meaning to get to you, but it gets busy. it's another one of those times when I could tell you were another dupe acct. guy (as well as knowing you were no more 17 than I am 9 :D ). What's amazing though is one of the reasons (apparently) for your being willing to be perma-punted is simply because you had your sig privs revoked. Silly rabbit. Of course you had more than one dupe acct. too. Guess we'll see you next time. :)

this is pretty appropriate for the owned thread.

I had no idea, lmao

funny-pictures-this-kitten-is-confused.jpg

Jumbo wins this thread.