Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts on "swinging"

SnyderShrugged

My wife and I have some friends that are into the "swinging" scene. It has never really effected our friendship at all, but recently they have been hinting around about getting us involved.

On the surface, this is a no brainer, we would say NO.

I was just wondering if anyone else out there knows someone or has been involved in "The Lifestyle" themselves.

I'm not asking advice on the topic, just trying to guage how others feel about it.

A few years back, I went to lunch with a crew of landscapers that I knew well from the shop I worked. One of the guys wife stopped by for a few minutes while we were eating. When she said I had a great azz and asked my name and how I was hung, I was completely caught off guard. I sat right back down and continued to eat. The crew was laughing their butts off, and she left a few minutes later. I looked at her hubby and before I could say a word, he told me that they were swingers, and his wife was vert agressive.

He told me that he wasn't when they met, but was open to the Idea. Over time he got into it, and loves the lifestyle. They have 3 kids, and a very normal life otherwise.

Even if I was into it, which I'm not, how do you deal with the kids when they get a bit older.

My boss is a "naturalist", and is always asking me and the wife to go out on his boat. I turn him down every time, because soon as their 100 yards off shore, they get naked. I'm not bashful or shy. Other naked men in a locker room doesn't bother me in the least. A naked woman is normally a good thing in my book, but the thought of his wife bare azz scares the living hell out of me.

It's just not our cup of tea. Were not prudes, just not into the crazy stuff.

:cheers:

haha, a little slow there today ehh jbooma?

If you wanna ask about the swing dancing, id have to say its pretty lame, I did it for a semester at college, realized all the people in there treated it as life, which I didnt, felt out of place by semesters end, and definitely not doing it again. For the record, I mainly started it due to the higher ratio of girls to guys.

My aunt is the blacksheep of my family, she was always into trouble growing up. She married a really cool guy a few years back and via the internet, they got involved into swinging and it ended up ruining their marriage. My aunt is a total loser and she even gave up custody of her three kids because she became a full time swinger and was running around with all kinds of weird o's. She actually ended up in jail for not paying child support, if you can imagine that. I haven't seen her in over 7 years, I actually see her ex more frequently and have a lot more respect for him than her. She is a sore topic in my family... it's kind of funny.

In the old days I had a couple of situations with multiple folks in the sack. 3. 4.. always straight stuff, but some swaps and shares.

and it never turned out for good.

Ever.

Moments during the acts may have been fun, but overall, the aftereffects were always negative.

So none of you even ask me, the answer is no.

~Bang

Sorry, that is a little out there for me. Not a prude, but just don't

condone that lifestyle. A friend of mine's mom is a member of local nudist camp. She took her daughters to see grandma and was worried the whole time of what they might see. It can't be

a good thing for kids.

I worked with a girl a couple of years ago who told me she was into swinging and wanted to know if my wife and I wanted to participate. I know my wife would say NO!! I thought about it for a second...I have been with my wife for over 10 years between dating and marriage...things can get routine...but then I came to my senses and said "No Thanks!".

I am glad this girl moved away and left the company. She gave me the creeps everytime I saw here after she asked me.

JUST SAY NO!!!

A friend of mine actually is the leader (President he says) of a large "swinging" group in Minnesota. He actually coordinated a membership party with like 500 couples renting out an entire hotel and just going wild. Very early on he offered me his wife for mine and I said no way. My wife is hotter.

A while later, he stopped by with a different girl who ALMOST made me change my mind, but, I have a rule. My wife can bring any other females she wants into the bedroom. I'm just the only man :). But, I'm sexist, so it works out well.

Originally posted by Cskin

I'd swing with the woman in Skins-N-NY's sig. Otherwise.... I find it rather disgusting and a good way to acquire something AJAX and a brillo pad can't get off.

You took the words right out of my mouth:quickie:

I can't imagine the long-term effects are healthy.

The fact is, men are sexually jealous and we will be affected(most of us, not all, i guess) And the feelings(yes, there are those) that come up about during sex can complicate things. It may be harder to differentiate or look at the mother of your kids the same way.

I'll put it like this, if I KNEW I'd not be marrying the chick, maybe. If it was my baby, my wife, my bun, my earth, no FRIGGIN WAY. I want no man in, around , on or near her. And I'd hope she felt the same way about me.

Plus, your wifey-boo will eventually stray on HER OWN and there'll be a song where a guy is celebrating cuckolding you, "With the navigation arrow headed straight to yo' spot, where yo' wife really love me 'cuz the sex is so hot!"

My wife and I have partaken of the lifestyle on and off over the years. As with most things, it's all in how you approach it, and how solid the underlying relationship you have with your partner is.

We had a group of friends in college that evolved around the band I was in, where we seemed to end up with a different partner practically every week. Like interchangeable parts, almost.

Once some of us started leaving school and getting married, some of the group dropped out ... but a few of us, a core of six couples, still enjoy one another's company from time to time. :)

The BEST thing to happen in the past few years is that three of the wives have finally acceeded to the wishes of us Neanderthals and let one of us guys at a time get with the three of them. I've only had a couple turns to far, but I'm pleased to report that all the fantasies men have about being with more than one woman, and getting to watch up close while women enjoy one another, is everything you've ever imagined, and more.

Originally posted by GSF

The thought of taking my wife to a hotel or whatever so other dudes can bang her makes me ill. I can't believe people actually do this.:puke:

I second that AMEN .

There is NF way I would let another man even entertain the idea of having realtions with the woman that I have fathered three children with. Not to mention that I have spent close to half of my life with her.

Not gonna happen. :nono:

IMHO If you are that wreckless with your relationship with your wife, you are destined to fail in that relationship:2cents:

Just in case anyone didn't know ... I was kidding.

"Outside" fantasies are healthy, even for those of us married-with-children types. Acting on them under those circumstances, however, seems to me an invitation to live the rest of your life with deep regrets. The long-term risks far, far outweigh the short-term jollies.

Archived