Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For my 2000th post:

I'd like to simply thank extremeskins (specifically Blade, Die Hard, Art and the other mods/owners) for running this great site. I know I don't always agree with everything you all have to say here, and you certainly don't agree with much of what I assert, but it is a tribute to you guys that so many opposing team fans are here; most are here to talk football rather than troll as well, which is an accomplishment in itself. I think it speaks for itself that an opposing team fan reaches 2000+ posts and is still 3000+ behind an other one.

So quite simply, I'd like to take a second out of all this arguing and bickering which encompasses much of the offseason to say:

:cheers: (rootbeer of course). :)

Originally posted by Blazers21

Class as usual, EL.

You're making the rest of us battery-throwing, Santa-booing, Johnson-snowballing Eagles fans look bad. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stick around, amigo; we may actually give you a little competition this year (I hope). :cheers:

Originally posted by Blazers21

Class as usual, EL.

You're making the rest of us battery-throwing, Santa-booing, Johnson-snowballing Eagles fans look bad. :D

...don't forget about us, the tear-gas crew from FedEx. We look pretty bad as well! :)

Way to go, EL.

Ditto on the kudos. (Not of the mimeograph ink on the granola bar variety.)

One important reason this is such a great site is that particularly high-quality fans of other teams recognize it as such and stick around to make it even better.

Originally posted by cphil006

Well, I guess this is how you all plan on getting your post count up that high. Congrats? Great input. It is always nice though, to hear from another perspective instead of our on biased favortism towards the Redskins...

:laugh:

:eaglesuck

Archived