Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Movie nobody had ever heard of...

thew

I've got two...

Underwater Warriors a 1950's era movie about the use of UDT's during wwII.

Miller's Crossing a gangsters movie which is totally different than the Godfather but still rocks. Only don't come in late cause you'll never catch up. Saw it's currently plaing again on cable so I thought I would mention it.

Originally posted by Bang

"Blood Simple"

Absolutely awesome movie.

~Bang

Just watched it last night. I'm a big fan of the Coen Brothers and film in general. I have a few to add to the list:

-"Below" It's a very creepy WWII supernatural/submarine flick that I found on Netflix and loved. Had some very intense scenes and I thought it was very well done.

-"The Salton Sea" with Val Kilmer. I thought it was very well done and fun to watch. Only get it if you like dark movies though as this one is truly done in modern noir fashion.

-"Swimming With Sharks" with Kevin Spacey and Benecio Del Toro. This movie is an interesting look at Hollywood from the inside. It's fun to watch and has a suprise ending.

Originally posted by Renegade7

Anyone ever heard of "It's a beautiful life"? It's all in Italian, but I love the movie. It has a sad ending tho, but I won't get into that.

I think you mean "Life is Beautiful." (La Vita e` Bella) It won the Oscar for Best Picture. I wouldn't exactly call that a movie noone's ever heard of...:rolleyes: Great movie, just the same.

Originally posted by riggo-toni

I think you mean "Life is Beautiful." (La Vita e` Bella) It won the Oscar for Best Picture. I wouldn't exactly call that a movie noone's ever heard of...:rolleyes: Great movie, just the same.

Thanx for the correction Riggo. I just never heard of it before I saw it in english class this year. But there's only so much you're as young as I am. :)

For Classic Sci Fi I would go with

The day the earth stood still

KLATO BORADA NICKTO...... roughly translates too... Gort my large robot buddy, don't destroy the earth, come pick my body up down at the morge and re-anamate me before you go off....

Some classic comedies. . .

Kentucky Fried Movie

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka

More well known but just as hilarious Rat Race

I saw listed earlier

Boondock Saints- Dafoe plays a pshco-maniac Irish cross dressing cop (honestly, I'm not making it up)

Also

Made

Once Apon a Time in America

Archived