Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which non Cammander will you keep an eye on this upcoming season

RVAskins

20 hours ago, RVAskins said:

I'll be real curious how two people linked to our head coaching search, Mike MacDonald and Raheem Morris do this season.

Same with Drake Maye and Sam Howell.

Don’t really care how Mike or Raheem does; as long as we beat them though Raheem might beat us this year.  Will Raheem do well enough with Kirk to make it when Michael likely takes over in 2026?

As for Sam, he’s just a backup until they decide to move on from Geno.  Once that happens, he will get his second chance.  As for Drake, wish him well. Actually, it would be nice if all 6 qbs drafted in the first round hit. That would be a nice infusion of talent and give the nfl more stars at qb. 

I think we plenty to watch on our own with Jayden and DQ in his second stint.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Ditto for Micah Parsons. I really do think Quinn is watching that situation closely, and if Adam agrees, we will pounce. In my humble opinion mind you. 

There is no chance Dallas lets him walk and they'd never trade him to a division rival. Lets stop the non sense.

If draft picks Coleman and McCaffrey work well into the lineup then I won't care much about others. 

If either fail to prove worthy of starting roles there are numerous WR and OT's that we passed or the draft didn't fall right that I liked better.

I'm sure I'll keep an eye on Leggette and Elliss more than others and route for Cooper DeJean to not prove the team made a mistake.

There are a few OT's in next years draft that will absolutely have attention

• Like 1

• Jumbo locked this topic

I no longer have the option to move this to the forum it should be in: the ATN forum. So the op will have to restart it there if he wants.

Please post threads in the proper forum, per the rules since the site was founded.

😐

@kingdaddy don't make posts like that one I just hid in this forum. Do that king of stuff  in the tailgate if you feel the need.

• Thumb up 1