Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

3 minutes ago, sinews said:

O-line needs to be addressed but AP is killing it, imo. 

Camp cuts and other sources will need to picked over I guess. Love Peters draft so far. Adding nasty hard nose players is never a bad thing. The culture of this organization is changing in a big way. When people watch Sinnot play they are going to love him. He will knock you fillings out while blocking. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I like him. It’s the other side that makes me nervous. 

Wylie and Lucas both suck. Going into the season with those 2 starting should not make anyone nervous. It should make them terrified.

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

But the people getting paid to do the same in Philly do like him that much. So, it's okay to assume that they are wrong?

The logic of the the whole "you have no right to an opinion" chorus.

THIS, why not take the obvious BPA.  I swear to god this whole thing feels like Ron is charge starting w/FA. Why couldn't we have given Jonah Williams a $15M contract for 2 years, hell $25M over 2.  I'm in pain.

look, I don't care what any of y'all debbie downers say. I will go out on a limb and guarantee this 3 player 2nd round draft will be better than the one we drafted Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, and Fred Davis. so let it be written, so let it be done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Morneblade said:

Wylie and Lucas both suck. Going into the season with those 2 starting should not make anyone nervous. It should make them terrified.

Ya I disagree on Lucas. I don’t think he’s a stud by any means. But serviceable.

RT is a revolving door.

1 minute ago, SkinsFanRob said:

I wish everyone would relax on the Oline talk. Yes it is a big need. But there was a huge run of tackles in the first. Maybe AP thinks there is value in the later rounds. Every one oooosahhhh. Breathe lol 

Ground hog day!

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, sjinhan said:

Dang that Patrick Paul guys looks so slow…. I still remember what Trent Williams looked like when he played for us

I am not real big on Paul. He is a plodder. Wouldnt have hated him at 100. But I am not sure he is even a starter in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

But the people getting paid to do the same in Philly do like him that much. So, it's okay to assume that they are wrong?

The logic of the the whole "you have no right to an opinion" chorus.

You absolutely have a right to your opinion and I will defend your right to the death.  But, respectfully, I also have a right to mine.