Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Carolina worried about their guy being taken, or want the 5th year option?

Probably both.  Good move for them. But good for Buffalo too.  Interesting draft for sure. 

Paul is a guy I'd love at 67 or even better at 78 to pair with a higher ranked prospect at 36 or 40 and hope they end up our new bookends.  Don't know if he lasts that long but felt 36/40 was a tinge high for him.

But if they like Paul a whole lot and wanna spend 36 or 40 on him I'll trust that.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I've been completely wrong, but I figure the following goes tomorrow:

33). Buf-Dejean

34). Az-Kool-Aid

35). Kingsley

Who do we take?  Ladd?  I could see us trading down if Ladd is there honestly.  Kingsley is the guy I want.

I was on the fence about Legette and Pearsall so them going before guys like AD Mitchell and McConkey is huge.

I gotta think Bills take one of those two.  Unless they want Coleman.  Probably asked Panthers who they were taking and when they said Legette they were thrilled and did pick swap.

posted this elsewhere but works here too

Adonai Mitchell IMO is in that profile of Brian Thomas, poor man's version of him.

But I don't like him as much as most.  Really inconsistent. But he's a freak when he's at his best.   

I've read he's a very mercurial personality.  Has Diabetes 1 and doesn't do a great job taking care of it according to some.

Wonder about him for Jayden though he wouldn't be my top want by a long shot. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

You trying to become a Panthers fan so you can pronounce it correctly 😜

Lol no.  I just had always pronounced it Leg-ette and then Roger comes out I hear Leeeeeeeeeeeeee-get and it threw me for a loop.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, mhd24 said:

I've been completely wrong, but I figure the following goes tomorrow:

33). Buf-Dejean

34). Az-Kool-Aid

35). Kingsley

Who do we take?  Ladd?  I could see us trading down if Ladd is there honestly.  Kingsley is the guy I want.

Probably Paul

Just now, Conn said:

Buffalo in the power position on Day 2 now, can trade back yet again if they want 

Yup.  I don't understand why they had criticism from the ESPN fools.  They get all day to get offers if they want to move down.  They got 3rd+7th+moving up 60 spots from their 6th for going from 27 to 33.  That's excellent value.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Give me AD Mitchell and Dejean in the 2nd tomorrow and I am flying high. We are gonna get 4 or 5 starters tomorrow yall. Crazy. 

Love Dejean but wondering if a hybrid safety-corner is redundant for the defense.  But he's one of my favs.

Mitchell feels big time boom-bust both as a player and a personality but if they want to roll the dice, am OK with it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I read Carolina was all over Legette predraft that would be my guess.  Or A. Mitchell.

It will be fun to see what happens on this, as I loathe both those prospects, will be interesting to see if either hit, I'd imagine if one does, it's probably Mitchell because of the tools, but the profiles are really feast and famine types. I don't get why either would go crazy high, hoping we avoided both, at least Legette's off the board. If Carolina is wrong on Leggette, they become the Redskins of the 90s and aughts, missing on all WR prospects. Terrace Marshall, miss, Jonathan Mingo Miss, and now, Leggette. Ouch (full disclosure, I really, really liked Marshall). 

2 minutes ago, ZRagone said:

Grab a OT at 36

Grab a corner at 40

Give 67 and 100 for Aiyuk

A man can dream 

Not interested in trading for Aiyuk. Would rather build with kiddos. I dont really think the Niners want to trade him either.