Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Schedule News, Rumors, and Mocks

kleese

Posted (edited)

Bengals will be at KC Week 2, so I could see the league scheduling them an easy opponent like us as a warm up in the opener. Plus you have Daniels vs. Burrow, the battle of the bayou Heisman winners.

Edited by Warhead36

Just now, kleese said:

If indeed at Tampa don’t be surprised if that’s 4:25 or 4:05 as that has been a trend for games in Tamp early in season for awhile now. 

Fox has a double header with Brady’s broadcast debut in the late slot. I doubt they put any east coast games in the later slot. We will know in a few hours.

26 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Damn looks like I nailed @ Tampa being the opener! At least according to Sheehan, who is reporting that that appears to be the case.

Yup, I predicted week 1 at Tampa as well.

• Like 1

I don't think the NFL would put two East Coast teams in the 4 PM slot, and Washington people are gonna wanna watch Dallas 4:30.

It'd be wild to end the season against Dallas AGAIN. My guess is this time its in Jerruh World.

31 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't think the NFL would put two East Coast teams in the 4 PM slot, and Washington people are gonna wanna watch Dallas 4:30.

It'd be wild to end the season against Dallas AGAIN. My guess is this time its in Jerruh World.

Could be on CBS at 4:05. With Dallas playing at 4:25 on FOX, my guess is you’re probably right and it’s a 1p game, but that would go against the recent Tampa scheduling trends. It could be something like Dallas at 4:25p w/ FOX also carrying a random West Coast game like Cardinals or Seahawks at same time and then CBS with a couple 4:05 slots. 

4 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I hate Thursday games.

You arent drinking enough on thirsty Thursday's. It helps deal with the eventual beatdown we will be watching. 

Falcons week 17

• Like 6

Week 17 being a home game means 18 is probably a road game. I think we end the season in Dallas.

17 minutes ago, kleese said:

Could be on CBS at 4:05. With Dallas playing at 4:25 on FOX, my guess is you’re probably right and it’s a 1p game, but that would go against the recent Tampa scheduling trends. It could be something like Dallas at 4:25p w/ FOX also carrying a random West Coast game like Cardinals or Seahawks at same time and then CBS with a couple 4:05 slots. 

The only reason I can see with playing in Tampa being at 4 is to avoid the Florida heat, which is still super high in September.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Awesome Christmas schedule this year. But both games on Netflix. 

Make that money NFL!  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Ugh, I am sick and tired of these streaming services taking our ballgames! Soon we will have to pay monthly bills to Hulu, Netflix, paramount, pea****, Amazon, and HBO max just to watch every game. Smh. 

Yeah. I said the same last season. But that is clearly where it is heading. If you think about what you pay for your cable/directv/dish subscription and start adding in streaming services football is getting expensive.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Ugh, I am sick and tired of these streaming services taking our ballgames! Soon we will have to pay monthly bills to Hulu, Netflix, paramount, pea****, Amazon, and HBO max just to watch every game. Smh. 

I agree.  It's going that direction too.  I already have Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Hulu and Direct TV yet.  I have to do the YouTube thing and God knows what else.  I miss the old days when I just pay for Sunday ticket and get every game I wanted.  

*Soon it will be cheaper to just go to the game in person.

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1