Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Schedule News, Rumors, and Mocks

kleese

10 hours ago, UK Skins said:

Raise Hail is just excruciatingly awful anyway

I'm gonna stop short before I cross any lines here, but I get the feeling that Raise Hail implies much more than just a cute semi-iconic idiom by including the word Hail. As in, raising HTTR out of the dustbin of history and making it relevant again. Obviously not with our proud Native American Chief logo of 100+ years, but with something truly symbolic to our organization. And not the sanitized douchebaggery of Commanders, which fails on every level to reach anyone's true love for this team. I think it implies something good is coming for us fans in the form of a brand, and will once and for all, put a stake through the heart of that wretched dark lord, and eradicate the Snyder name from this organization for all time. Harris has NOT failed us. 

• Like 2

Raise Hail isn't bad. Its kinda dorky but I mean most teams have dorky sayings. Honestly Hail to the Redskins was probably the most hype team saying but that got taken from us. Most teams have dorky stuff(like the Eagles and Jets just spelling out their team names). 

It just doesn't fit with Commanders though.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Most teams have dorky stuff(like the Eagles and Jets just spelling out their team names). 

Given those fan bases, being able to spell out their names is quite the feat.

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Wondering about the odds of our home game against the Cowgirls getting flexed. Was thinking about going to that one. If the Chargers stink, I suppose our game could be a bigger ratings draw on MNF, especially if JD is lighting it up.

Edited by skinzplay
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, skinzplay said:

Wondering about the odds of our home game against the Cowgirls getting flexed. Was thinking about going to that one. If the Chargers stink, I suppose our game could be a bigger ratings draw on MNF, especially if JD is lighting it up.

Very slim.  The SNF game is Eagles-Rams, so unless either team severely underperforms this year, that game will stay put on SNF.  You can flex games for MNF too starting Week 12, but MNF that week is Ravens-Chargers, so that will also stay on Monday night too barring something unforeseen.  Lamar Vs. Herbert has an almost nonexistent chance of being moved for any other game.  Cowboys-Commanders will most likely stay at 1PM.

Edited by samy316

• 2 weeks later...